♥Let go {Rin x shy!reader} LEMON

Oo la la reader-chan...

',:)

Ya like that face I just made? Turn it sideways if can't tell what it is.

Lol

Let's get kinky.

Lol just kidding no.

Requested by: @jademichaelis

•••••••••••••••••

You hung out with rin in your apartment talking about college and what not.

"So, how's the swimming team?" You asked.

"Its actually pretty great? What about you? How's (favorite sport)?"

You smiled and laughed "its actually pretty fun. Everyone works hard to win. I enjoy that."

You two talked more about college, until you needed to go to bed, you went to your shower and began to bathe.

You were in your own little world that you didn't even notice that rin entered the bathroom.

Having no presence at all.

He was feelin' it today. He didn't know why, but he felt like you two haven't done it in a while.

Especially since you were pretty shy about intimacy.

You were startled when a pair of arms were wrapped around your waist.

You blushed and turned around and see rin, leaving small love bites on your shoulder.

You winced at the small pain.

"R-rin..." you whimpered.

He chuckled darkly, and kissed your neck.

"What?~" he whispered.

You shivered at his warm touch. You felt his wet hair as he buried his head in your neck.

The water continued to pour over you two making the bathroom more steamy from the hot water.

His hands crept up and groped your chest gently. You moaned quietly and you covered your mouth quickly; embarrassed.

"Don't hold back. Your voice is music to my ears.~" he spoke.

You whimpered a little bit and you backed up on accident and touched him down there with your butt.

He groaned lowly and nibbled on your earlobe gently.

"Don't be such a tease (y/n)..." he groaned.

As as if it was switch, you felt your shy self fade and was replaced with devilish persona.

"Deal with it rin.~" you smirked.

You turned around slid down your fingers down his chest softly.

He gave you a sly smirk and let you do what you wanted.

You placed your hand on his already hard on erection, and looked at him with innocent eyes.

You began to palm him slowly, and see that he was already annoyed that you were teasing him.

"Such a fucking tease (y/n), damn it's hot..." he moaned lowly.

You went on your knees and felt his hands already tugging at your hair gently.

You continued, and licked his tip teasingly.

Who knew you had this in you?

He gripped on to your hair and moved your head at a fast pace.

You hollowed out your cheeks to give him a more pleasuring feeling.

You felt his member twitch, and pulled away and gave him a devious smirk.

"Patience boy."

You stood up and wrapped your arms around his neck and had another intense make out session with him.

He gripped your butt, signalling you to wrap your legs around his waist in which you complied.

You felt your back hit the wall, and as rin slipped his tongue in your mouth; leaving no place untouched.

He pulled away, and placed his forehead against yours and looked deeply into your eyes.

"Ready?" He asked.

You nodded and but your lip, ready for the pain.

"Just be gentle. Please." You asked.

He nodded.

You closed your eyes as you felt him go in. You moaned in pleasure as he went all the way in.

You bit his shoulder signalling him to continue in which he did.

He moved at a slow and pleasing pace.

You moaned and bucked your hips unconsciously trying to match up with his pace.

Your walls tighten around his member causing him groan.

"R-rin... I'm c-close." You moaned.

He nodded and bit his lip as well, he was at limit too.

You couldn't hold it in anymore and orgasmed.

"Rin!"

He groaned and kept going until he came as well.

He pulled out and turned off the shower.

He dried himself and you off, and carried you to your bed since you couldn't walk.

He laid you in bed and you his underneath the sheets embarrassed of what you did.

He chuckled at your shy self.

"It's not funny rin!" You scolded.

He laid next to you and hugged you from behind.

"But it was pretty hot though (y/n)." He complimented.

You shook your head and buried your head into your pillow.

"Wh-whatever." He huffed.

He laughed and kissed your head.

"Good night (y/n) you dork."

••••••••••••••••••

DO NOT RECOMMEND TO HAVE SEX IN WATER.

ITS DANGEROUS.

IM SUCH A BAD INFLUENCE.

LMAO.

I hope you guys enjoyed this lemon and happy Halloween! Stay safe while you guys are trick or treating or when you're with your siblings!

Give it a vote if you liked it, and thanks for reading!

~tita-chan