»Terrible things {Nagisa x shy! sick! reader}

Another sad one. ReALLy sad.

Get ready for the feels train.

*sighs* the song is called terrible things by mayday parade.

;(
••••••••••••••••••••••••

By the time I was your age, I'd give anything to fall in love truly, was I could think.

*past*

You sat under a tree, reading your favourite book. You always sat by yourself, you weren't much of a people person.

Until you met nagisa.

Nagisa was the exact opposite of you. He was bubbly young guy, he loved to talk and go out, while you preferred to stay home, a few words was the most you could say, and you were shy.

Where you would always sit, nagisa would see you and wanted to go talk to you but his buddies would always usher him away, because they had important things to do.

That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams, the beautiful women that I'd ever seen.

The next day he went over to you, and sat next to you. You were startled, not knowing what to do you kept reading.

"What are you reading?" He asked, he peeked over to see what was so interesting.

"H-how to k-kill a m-mocking bird..." You stuttered. He smiled, and nodded.

"Its a great book! Its actually one of my favourites!" He exclaimed. You smiled, and showed him what chapter you were on.

"Oh your on chapter 12! Where jem turns 12! Its a really good chapter. How ironic." He commented. You nodded in agreement.

"I've always noticed you would stare at me." You giggled. He blushed.

"W-well you looked lonely, and being lonely isn't fun." He huffed. You smiled and laughed again.

You've never felt better, this was boy was going to change your life for sure.

She said "boy can I tell you a wonderful thing? I can't help but notice you staring at me, I know I shouldn't say this but i really believe I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."