»Sainen {Rin x reader} part 2

So this is part two of samidare, and if you haven't read its best if you go read it so you get the plot.

And sainen means rekindle.

Lol again for the poetic feel

Read the authors note at the end, its very important.

Requested by @IloveMakotoTachibana

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••

After getting back together with rin, life seemed happy again.

Rin stopped his habit with smoking and drinking for you. He went back to practice. Brought up his grades again.

Your pigment was back to its originality. You gained back some weight, so you weren't at unhealthy weight.

Your eyes were more lively then they were back then. Sousuke was happy that you changed rin back for the better.

He missed having his old buddy by his side; playing paper rock scissors for everything.

Everything finally fell back into place. How it should be.

Rin and sousuke invited you over to the school, for a joint practice they had with iwatobi. You were excited to see them practice, to see new faces. And their skills.

You walked into the pool and saw four new figures.

One was short with blonde hair.

One had blue violet hair and was tall.

One was medium sized with black hair.

And the last one was enormously tall, with olive green like hair.

You tiptoed to rin and hid behind his back. He didn't notice you were there until one of the boys pointed you out.

"Ooo! Rin-chan! Whose that behind you?" The blonde one smiled, as he made his way over to you.

He flinched, he turned around and smiled. He intertwined your hand with his.

"She is my girlfriend. Her name is (y/n)."

You waved shyly, and smiled.

"Hi-i..."

Then they introduced themselves to you,

"Hi! I'm Nagisa Hazuki! Nice to meet you (y/n)-chan!" He smiled happily.

"Nice to meet you (y/n)-san, I'm Rei Ryugazki." He held out his hand to shake, which you gladly shook.

"My name is Haruka Nanase, just call me haru (y/n)." He said blandly. You smiled he seemed a lot like sousuke.

"Hello (y/n)-San! My name is Makoto Tachibana, I'm the captain of the team." He said with a gentle smile.

They were an interesting quad of people.

"Alright, enough of introductions. Let's get this joint practice started!" Rin smirked.