♥Date night {Sousuke x tomboy!reader}LEMON

Is was requested by: @toshirolover
Hope you enjoy this naughty lemon!

*SEXUAL CONTENT WILL BE STRONG SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

//laughs maniacally and gets slapped bc I'm not that great at lemons.//

•••••••••••••••••

You were at lunch with best friend kou, talking about animals and swimming your favourite sport of all time and such.
You sat with the iwatobi swim team, even though you weren't on good terms with them.

Why?

Haru got on your nerves and you called him a 'swimming mackerel maniac'.
The only close-ish friends you had were rin and sousuke.

You were friends with them because kou introduced you to them and they liked you a lot. Oh and makoto was eh friends with you, you guys were just really distant acquaintances.

And kou decided to sit somewhere else to not cause any drama before you even said anything to the iwatobi team, so you move to the corner of the roof of the building.

"So," kou began, "has anyone been on your mind lately?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. You sighed and ruffled your short hair that had longish styled bangs.

"No." You huffed. Which was a lie because recently, you've been getting some feelings for sousuke. Even though you weren't very fond of him. Which kinda lead to you wanting some kind of sexual attention from him, if you know what I mean.

"I know your lying (y/n)... I mean I've seen the way you look at sousuke." She teased. You covered your red face because you knew it was true.

Kou giggled. "Come on! I already planned a date for you two already!" She exclaimed. You almost strangled kou at her statement. "Why! Just why..." You murmured into your hands.

"Its alright! Plus its today after school anyways." She added. You shrieked in surprised. 'Ohmygod ohmygod what do I do?' Your thoughts started getting all jumbled up in fear and excitement.

"Oh and I'm gonna doll you up!" She gushed. You dead panned at her statement.
"And you're gonna deal with it because you always dress like a boy, and you gotta impress sousuke anyways!" You groaned and dealt with it anyways because she was your best friend.

*time skip because yeah*

Kou dragged you over to her house after school, and once you got there she started throwing all kinds of things at you; dresses, heels, makeup.

She shoved you into to the bathroom for you take a shower and once you were finished she sat you on a chair and started doing your hair and makeup

She made your hair flawlessly straight making you short hair look longer. And then she had the idea to add some extensions to your hair. And as for your makeup she gave you a natural look.

You grumbled letting her do your hair and makeup because last time you complained it wasn't a pretty situation with her.

"Ta-dah! I'm finished with your hair and makeup!" she gave you a mirror, and you were quite surprised at how she did your look, you actually liked it for once.

"Now I'm gonna give you your outfit and shoes!" She squealed. You groaned and held your hands out.

She handed you a short and skin tight black strapless dress with nude heels. You walked into the bathroom and changed into the dress and heels. You walked out and waited for kou's approval.

She gasped and started fan girling at how fabulous you looked. "Man do I wish I was you!" She said in aw.

"Where is this date anyways?" You asked in annoyance as you took a seat on a chair.