»Cooking Scenarios!~

Well let's just see how good they are at cooking.

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••

~Haruka~

You woke up from your gentle slumber, and smelled a sweet and warm aroma coming from the kitchen.

You lazily get up from your bed, and drag your feet to the kitchen.

You take a seat as you slowly begin waking up properly, and rub your eyes. You look around and see that it was just haru cooking up some breakfast for the two of you.

He truly was a man of many talents.

He looks from the corner of his eye and sees you staring at him with a lazy smile, he looks back at his cooking smiling to himself.

A few minutes later he finally finishes his product and serves himself and you a tasty and home cooked meal.

You quietly dig in and indulged the delicious food that your boyfriend made.

Your mouth watered with each bite you took, it was hard to savor each flavor with it being so good!

"This is amazing haru!" You complimented as wiped your mouth with a napkin.

He gave you a small smile "thank you (y/n), it means a lot coming from you."

"No problems haru. My compliments to the chef." You giggled and did your best attempt of a wink.

But failed miserably.

~Kisumi~

"Kisumi! I'm hungrrryyyyy!"

You laid half-assed on the couch, as you were watching some boring TV show. Kisumi looked over to you and smiled.

"W-well the thing is (y/n)-chan, I can't cook. Literally. I'm terrible at it." He confessed. You groaned and rubbed your growling stomach.

"What are we gonna eat then?" You asked. He shrugged for a second and then quickly snapped his fingers.

"Let's order pizza or something!" He said with enthusiasm. You giggled and shook your head and walked over to the phone.

"Pizza it is!" You cheered.

~Makoto~

You walked down stairs to the kitchen to only see Makoto struggling to cook, not to mention the mess he made.

"Hey Makoto." He flinched and threw whatever he had in his hand, to only have it fall on you.

Surprisingly it was beaten eggs.

You saw the yellow goop fall down from your hair to your cheek and onto the floor. He panicked and flailed his arms everywhere.

"(Y-y/n)-chan! I'm so so so sorry! Now you're all messy because of me!!" He cried, he tried cleaning up the mess he had made. You laughed and he looked at you confusingly.

"It's alright Makoto. Don't worry about it." You reassured. Sure you were a mess, but eh you could care less.

"I'll help you cook." You took his hand and lead him to the kitchen.

You began by remaking everything for the recipe and the threw it together and made the tasty meal for the two of you.

You served Makoto first, and went to the kitchen to clean up the previous mess that he had made on accident.

He ate guiltily, as he saw you clean up. He felt like he should've been cleaning instead of you.

"She'll be a perfect wife and mother some day..." He mumbled as he spaced off. You turn around a look at him.

"What was that Makoto?" You asked.

"N-nothing!!"

~Nagisa~

"Hey nagisa, can you cook?" You asked as you sat on his bed.

He smiled and laughed " I can make a mean bowl of cereal (y/n)-chan!"

You rolled your eyes playfully and laughed along with him.

"Well there goes my hopes of eating something..." You mumble sadly.

"(Y/n)-chan! I'll cook something for you! I promise!" He yelled as he glomped you.

"No, you'll burn your house down."

"Mean!"

~Rei~

"Rei I'm hungry." You stated as you studied with him. He looked up and fixed his glasses.

"Well, what are you in the mood for?"

"(Favorite food)."

"Wait right here (y/n)-San! I'll be back!" He quickly got up and dogged to the kitchen.

You sighed happily and continued studying.

*Time skip 2 hours*

You fell asleep with the book on your face as rei took quite a while to cook your favorite meal.

After all he was quite the perfectionist.

He came into the room with a smile on his face and tapped your shoulder.

"(Y/n). Your food is re-" before he could even finish his sentence you dashed to the kitchen ready to eat your food, hungrily.

After all you did wait like three hours to eat it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyyy! Sorry I didn't upload and actual chapter last week, I wasn't in the mood for free! Chapters.

But anyways here it is!

And as always I will make a part two so don't worry, it'll be there soon.

Anyways, if you liked this chapter please give it a vote, request stuff.

And thanks for reading!

~tita-chan