»Basketball {Kisumi x reader}

As my coming back present, I made a lil kisumi fic.

Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••
"Come on (y/n)! Just dribble the ball like this!"

You and kisumi were playing some good old basketball at a courtyard near his house. He proposed that if you can beat him at basketball (with a lil training so it can be fun ofc.) He'll buy you the newest volumes of (favorite manga).

Of course you weren't gonna back down with a great prize at stake, but now you were starting to regret taking that bet with him.

"Ugh! Kisumi! I suck a basketball! I'm gonna lose!" You whine loudly, he chuckles in response and jogs over and pats your head.

"Don't be a party pooper! Come on, just try and focus. Focus on those new manga volumes of (favorite manga), so you can drool all over (favorite character), instead of me!!" He laughed. You glare at him with a small blush cover the top of your cheeks.

"Fine, fine."

You picked up the ball again, and tried to dodge kisumi. But, damn he was too fast. You manage to past him, and shoot the ball but see him jump and block the shot.

"dammit, kisumi!! You're too damn good." You groan. You scratch your head as you feel some of the built up sweat at the bottom of your scalp. You walk over to the bench on the side and take a drink from your water bottle.

"Can we at least take a break? We've been at this for a good two hours." You complained. He shook his head and laughed.

"Alright. But only a 15 minute break. You look like your about to crash." He pointed out. You roll your eyes and continue to drink your water. You wipe the sweat from your forehead and neck away and make a face of disgust.

He chuckles at the face you made and drank some water as well. You sigh and try to relax and stretch your sore and torn muscles (yes your muscles tear a bit when you work out which is why you're sore.).

~15 minutes laterrrr~

"aLRIGHT LETS GET GOOOINGGG! IMMA FINNA 'BOUTA BREAK YOUR ANKLES KISUMI JUST WATCH MEEEEEE." You roared scaring the pink haired male. He laughed and cracked his knuckles.

"Ok then. Let's go. Who ever gets 6 points first, wins." He stared at you with a serious look, which pumped you up even more.

you two got at the center of the basketball court, and threw the ball in the air and jumped up to see who got it first. You leaped up with all your might and managed to grab the ball. You fell back down to the green pavement and began to run and dribble the ball to his side of the court.

But you weren't as fast as he was.

He blocked you on both sides, which made it hard for you to move and try to score. You grunted a bit and tried to keep dribbling the ball.

You move quickly to your left and make him move there faster and then quickly ran to your right side; tricking kisumi.

"Oh shit." You heard him mutter, you laugh quietly and continue to the net and shoot the ball into the air.

" You heard him mutter, you laugh quietly and continue to the net and shoot the ball into the air