»Bro. {Rin x reader x Sousuke}

Enjoy the bro-ness in this chapter

Also let's just say your in the progress of working out and if you already do then yeah, you know what I mean. ( I hope.)

Enjoy!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As you walked to rin and sousuke's room, you soon arrived to their dorm and saw the two dorks playing video games as usual.

Sousuke looks to see who had arrived and smiled.

"Hey (y/n)-chan~." He greeted sweetly.

Rin pauses the game and smiles proudly and shows off his shark teeth.

"Hey (y/n). Wanna play with us?" He asked as held out another controller.

"Yeah sure!"

You plopped down in between them on the red bean bag that they had. You saw that they were playing Black Ops 2 (I like black ops 2 better than 3 lmao.) You giggled in glee as this was one of your many favorite games.

Soon enough, the game began to load and rin decided make a small chat with you and sousuke.

"So, how've you been (y/n)?" He asked with a small smile. He leaned his chin on to the palm of his hand and waited patiently for your response

"I've been doing well! I been hitting the gym everyday and of course having two days off during the week." You say a bright and proud smile.

"Really? Lemme see them gains then." You hear sousuke ask. You rolled up your sleeve and showed your (small/medium/large *but not super large*) muscles. He placed his hand on your bicep and asked you to flex as hard as you could. He gripped your muscles with the ends of his fingers and smirked.

"Very nice. You drink pre-work out and post-work out?" He asked. You shook your head no and told him you were doing it naturally.

"Well you should. You'll get faster progress." He grabbed his gym bag and zipped it open and pulled out a small plastic jar and tossed it to you.

You caught it and looked at the brand.

'C-4 pre-work out huh? And its lemonade flavored..'

"This is really good for your gains. You get your shaker cup and put one scoop in it and fill it up to ten with water, shake it and then drink before you head to the gym." He explained as he pointed to the directions on the side of the round flask.

"The game is about to start." Rin announced. You place your focus back onto the screen.

But you were still thinking about that pre-work out.

*Time skip~*

After a few rounds of winning and losing, the three of you got bored and turned off the console. And went back to the working out topic.

"Well, then there's also fat burner pills that burns your fat as energy." Rin says as he pulled out a tall and thin jar out of his bag and handed it you.

You pulled out a pill and saw the capsule was clear and small blue beads were inside them. You look at the curiously causing the boys to chuckle.

"Well clearly she isn't a bro." Sousuke teases. Rin nodded in agreement with a smirk plastered on his lips.