»Pretend {Neko!Rin x Reader}

Hehe.

Expect the unexpected.

Enjoy!

Requested by @dark_hole

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Come on Rin! Just once!"

You begged rin to put on the cat ears you bought for him.

"Hell no! That's petplay! Im not into that kinky stuff!" he retorted.

'Liar' you thought.

You grumbled about it, with a small blush tinted on your cheeks.

You stomped away to your room, and locked the door.

You pretended that you were angry at him and waited for him to come a knock on the door.

"(Y/n) stop being so childish..." He grumbled behind the door. You smirked and gave him the silent treatment.

He knocked on the door and waited for you to open it.

"(Y/n), open this door! I'm not kidding!" He threatened.

"Then wear the Cat ears I bought you!" You exclaimed. You hear him groan on the other side of the door. You silently giggle at his frustration.

"The things I do for love..." You hear him say annoyingly. You unlock the door silently and peeped through the crack.

You see him clip on the cat ears with a small blush on his face, "Don't forget the collar! And the tail too!"

He groans even more and clips on the tail and latches the collar on as well.

You open the door and see him with his arms crossed with an annoyed look. You giggle and smile.

"Happy?"

You nodded and hugged him.

"Just one more thing rin..." He gave you a quizzical look, as if asking you to continue.

"Can you say 'Nyan' for me please?" You held up your phone ready to record, he groaned even more.

"No! I wore the damn cat thingys, that's about as far as I'm gonna go!" He admitted. You pouted, and gave him the best puppy eyes that you could muster.

"Why!?" He whined, you giggled again and pressed record. He held his hands up and began.

"Nyan." He said monotonously. You whined and smacked his head.

"More emphasis!" You commanded.

"Nyan."

"No!"

He groaned even more. "Nyan! Nyan!" He chanted.

"There we go!" You smiled in satisfactory.

"Why are we even dating...?" He mumbled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lolz sorry this took 5ever, I was lil bit busy but hey, here it is! Sorry if it wasn't what you expected.

Didn't really know how to do neko kinda things.

But if you enjoyed this chappy, give it a vote, comment some requests.

And I'll see you guys in the next one!

~tita-chan