»Valentines Scenarios!~

O SHIET I FORGOT IT WAS VALENTINES DAY.

ENJOY THIS LAST MINUTE CRAP

ITS GOING TO B EVERYONE THIS TIME

••••••••••••••••••

~Haruka~

You were sad, that you were going to spend Valentines day alone again. You sighed as you Skyped called haru.

He was currently in Australia with rin. You supported him every step of they way, but sometimes it would get a bit lonely at home.

He answered your call and greeted you warmly as always.

"Hi (y/n)." He smiled, you were lucky that you got see his smile.

"Hey haru. How's Australia?" You asked. You yawned a bit since your time zones were different.

"Same as always. Say, what are you doing this Valentine's day?" He asked. You shrugged and laughed.

"I don't know, I might go to my mom's house. Or I'll just chill and watch (fav movie/ fav show)." You answered honestly.

"Oh, well that's cool I guess. I wish I was there to spend it with you (y/n)." He sighed sadly.

You heard a knock on your door and excuse yourself as you were going to answer it. As you left haru smirked as his plan went as planned.

You open the door and see haru holding his laptop and smiling. You see a bouquet of roses lying on the floor along with a small bear and a box of chocolates.

He closed his laptop and set it down, you jumped and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek endlessly. He hugged you back and chuckled happily.

"You came." You whispered.

"I know. I wasn't going to let you spend Valentines day alone again."

You helped him pick up the stuff he brought, and spent the evening together happily and romantically.

~Kisumi~

"(Y/n)-chan!~ let's play the pocky game!"

You grinned lazily as you and your pink haired boyfriend sat on the couch on Valentine's day.

He placed the strawberry flavored stick in between his lips and motioned you to come over and bite the other end.

You reluctantly did so, and slowly started playing the cheeky game.

Once you two were close, kisumi pulled the move and kissed you passionately. You blushed and kissed back slowly.

He pulled away for a moment and rested his forehead against your and smiled with his eyes closed.

"I know this wasn't enough for me to give this valentines-" you cut him off and hug him tightly with a sincere smile drawn on your face.

"This is all I need and ask for kisumi."

~Makoto~

Makoto moved all around the kitchen and melted the chocolate and poured them into heart shaped molds.

He was a nervous wreck as he made your present for this lovely day.

You on the other hand went shopping and bought him some new sweaters since you would often steal his, although he wouldn't mind.