»Teenage Crime {Rei x reader}

I decided to make Rei go off his limits, and do something crazy.

Hope ya like!

Oh and the song that goes with this is called teenage crime by Adrian Lux
••••••••••••••••••••

You slept on your bed comfortably until you heard a knock on your window. You got scared thinking it was someone trying to get in, until you heard someone say,

"(Y/n)! It's me! Rei!"

You cocked your head to the side thinking 'what the hell is Rei doing here? At 1 in the morning?'

You get up from your bed, and walk to your window. You open it and see your best friend Rei smiling and waving at you.

We don't sleep when the sun goes down.

"Rei! What are you doing here!?" You whispered aggressively. You blushed a little bit, because ever since you two were children you had a crush on him.

So this was a bit cute to you.

"I was thinking that we could go on an adventure, just me and you." He smiled. You blushed again, and nodded, you closed your window again, and threw on a large comfy hoodie that was Rei's, over your pajamas which were a pair of shorts that almost reached the top of your thigh, and under the the hoodie you wore a simple T-shirt. (You wore the hoodie so rei don't see ya booty. We all like to sleep with PJ shorts, trust me. Say you don't ya lying to ya self.)

You slipped on some sandals, and out the door you went with rei to his car. As you got in, Rei noticed your attire and blushed.

We don't waste no precious time.

Rei drove all over the city, so many bright lights as he drove by. It was quite a scene. You seem to get excited about this adventure that you were about to experience.

All my friends seem to do.

He stopped at a store, "wait here. Imma bring back something that you'll love." You nodded and waited for rei to come back.

He came back with a bag full of chips, soda and to your surprise fireworks. "How did you get those?" You asked. He smirked, "my friend is the owner of the store, he gave them to me for free." Your jaw dropped. How did this boy have this acquaintance?

Making up for teenage crime.