Chapter 2: Where's Justin?

I awoke to laying flat on my bed. I raised my head and saw that Justin was gone. Erin was still laying on me. I had to investigate were my missing pal strolled off to. I slowly pulled my legs out so I wouldn't wake Erin. I found my cell and saw it said 2:25!

Sarah: (whisper yells) Oh my penguin! I gotta find Justin!

I slowly got up and crept out of my room shutting my door behind me. Once I was in the clear I ran down the stairs and tripped on the last one. I hit the wood floor hard.

Sarah: Son of a cheese stick! Owe that hurt my ankle.

I brought my leg up towards my chest and rubbed my ankle. When I was about to get up I saw a shirtless Bieber standing before me holding a plate with a sandwich.

Sarah: What's up?

Justin: Not you. Aha.

Sarah: Yeah I'm just chillin on the floor. You know? Would you like to join me?

Justin: How bout you join me on the couch?

Sarah: That sounds nice.

He held out his free had and helped me up. I dusted myself off and sat next to Justin on the couch.

Justin: Sandwich? (sayin with a slightly full mouth)

Sarah: (wipeing some crumbs off his cheeck) Don't mind if I do. (smiling)

I grabbed the other half of the sandwich and took a bite. I looked at him and he had squirrel cheeks, I started laughing. He did to. I could tell he was laughing because I had squierrel cheeks too. I finished chewing and swallowed.

Sarah: T.v?

Justin nodded his head yes and handed me th remote. I turned on the t.v and turned it to Law & Order: S.V.U. I had already finished my sandwich and Justin was almost done. It showed a girl bein attacked Justin swallowed and looked at me. The girl was a blonde. I looked at him.

Justin: I'd kill who EVER did that to you.

I could tell he was serious. I brought my hand to his cheek and rubbed my thumb against it.  I kissed his cheek and layed my head on his bare shoulder. he set the plate down on the coffee table and wrapped his arms around me. It felt so good and right, but what about Selena? I definaitely Justin but I couldn't deal with being named a slut, because I'm not. I guess I'll hav to back off once she got here. Man it sucks knowing how much I like hima and want to be with him, but I can't have him. Life officially blows right now. Except for the cuddling, that's nice.