1.3

"You're ridiculous. They don't care about you right now, there's hockey." Allison spat at Kara.

"Shut up." Kara growled.

Allison shook her head. She watched a bit of the game. It was Otters versus Knights. The girls couldn't miss it. Her phone buzzed. It was Sam.

She lit up when he texted her. He was asking her if she wanted to FaceTime. She told him she'd call him when the game was over.

Kara noticed Allison beaming. Sam had that effect on her. Connor did at one point as well. Maybe it was the honeymoon phase.

Sam texted her again.

Sammy 💕
What game?

Al ❤️
Otters @ Knights

Sammy 💕
So Connor's?

Al ❤️
and Max. and Dylan...

Sammy 💕
Talk to you after. Have fun.

Kara frowned at the conversation. Allison locked her phone and went back to watching the game. It ended in an Otters win. The Knights saluted their fans before they left the ice. Allison cheered her heart out for Max. Erie was already gone from the ice.

The girls went down at the same pace as the fans. Allison texted Sam that the game was over when they got down to the change room.

Kara let out a noise when Dylan lifted her. That gained Allison's attention. Connor was standing near her. She smiled at him and pulled him into a hug.

"Good game." She cooed as they hugged.

"Thanks, Al." He smiled as they pulled apart. "How's everything with Reino?"

Allison went to answer but her phone began to ring. "I'll let you know. Excuse me." She walked off then answered the phone. "Hi, baby."

"How was the game?" He asked.

"Good, Erie won. Connor sc-"

"We need to talk." He cut her off.

"Oh, yikes. What did I do wrong?" She laughed, dryly.

"Honestly, this isn't you. It's all me here. And I sincerely mean that. It's not some line." Sam began. "I get really pissed off when you talk about Connor, and I get that you're just friends and there's nothing there, but I'm so jealous of him."

"There's no reason to be." Allison frowned.

"If I am, there's obviously a reason to it, even if you don't know it." He sighed. "You and Connor have that first love bond that you're always gonna have, and as long as he's around and I'm not, you're gonna spend more and more time together until eventually,"

"I get it." She nodded.

"I didn't want to do this, I really didn't. This is breaking my heart, Al." He growled. "But I can't handle my jealousy and I can't handle constantly making you feel like you've done something wrong because of it." He explained.

"It's okay. I understand." She smiled a bit. "You're a really good guy, Sam."

"You're the best, Allison. Best girl I've ever dated." He stated. "I promise you that."

"Thank you." She chuckled.

"I know this is crazy to say, but maybe give Davo another chance. He cares about you beyond belief." Sam sighed.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, we'll see. Look, I have to get back to Kara before she thinks I left her so we'll talk soon, right?"

"Yeah, absolutely." He laughed. "See you around."