NXT TakeOver

"Lale your gonna be late if we don't leave now!" Galina shouts up the stairs. Tonight is my first ever Take Over and I'm excited. I am going to be part of the divas battle royal. Every NXT diva in one ring. The winner is going to be the number one contender for the NXT diva's championship belt. Right now Sasha Banks is the holder of that belt and I know that I can beat her. So can Bayley. I grab my bag and run down the stairs, stumbling on the last step and falling on my face.

"Easy there. Don't wanna get hurt before the big match." Dad laughs as I stand up. I roll my eyes and run to the car. Galina and dad walking slowly behind.

"Come on Slow Pokes!" Joelle shouts thru the car window.

"Yeah! Time is ticking!" I giggle.

"Sissy?" Joelle looks at me.

"Yes Jojo?" I look back at her.

"I hope you win tonight." she smiles.

"I will. And then afterwards we can watch Frozen and sing Let It Go as loud as we can." I smile.

"Yay!" Joelle glees as the parents finally get in the car.
.
.
.
"So we're in agreement that whatever happens tonight we're cool?" Bayley asks as we finish up the last touches. In less then an twenty minutes we'll be in that ring with twelve other divas.

"We're as cool as Elsa and Ana." I reply.

"Hanging out with Joelle too much I see." Bayley chuckles.

"Good luck out there Bays." I smirk.

"You're the one that needs the luck. Cause I might be the one to kick you out." Bayley smirks.

"In your dreams" I laugh as we head to the gorilla. On the way there we bumb into Emma.

"I am so pumped for this!" Emma bounces.

"We can tell bunny!" Bayley giggles.

"So whatever happens out there, I still love you guys!" Emma says.

"Just remember us when your famous!" I smile at her.

"Will do!" Emma salutes. Then we get told that we're up. Eppp! I'm so excited! After Charlotte, Emma, Bayley, Sara, Becky, Summer, Jojo, Eva Maria, Carmella, Alexa Blish, and Dana comes out my music blares. Once I'm in the ring Sasha comes out and watches at the announcer's table with the belt resting on her shoulder but not for long. As soon as the bell rings, it's every girl for herself. Dana, Alexa, and Carmella is the first ones to go. I glance out in the crowd and see some familiar faces. Shit. Sasha and Jake are here. Sara takes the chance to attempt to throw me out. Luckily Emma is still in and kicks Sara off of me. I help Emma kick Sara out. Then Emma tries to get me. But Jojo pulls her hair and starts to attack her. I see that Batley is struggling with Summer and Eva. So I go over there and start attacking Summer. Jojo got eliminated. And then Summer thanks to the help of Emma. But then Emma accidentally gets eliminated. Bayley was pushed causing Emma to flip out of the ring. Along with Bayley. Great so its just me, Eva, Becky and Charlotte. I start attacking Eva as Charlotte and Becky go at it. Once I eliminate Eva I go and help out Becky. I haven't really talked to Becky much. But I guess she seems cool. Becky helps me eliminate Charlotte. I turn to Becky. She holds her hand out for me to shake. I look at her confused but shake her hand anyways. Then she hops out of the ring. The bell rings signaling that I was the winner.
.
.
.
"My head hurts dad!" I whine as I hug my dad.

"No kidding!" he chuckles. Then Becky comes over.

"Thank you Becky" I say to her.

"No need. I'm going to the main roster on Monday so I couldn't win. And Charlotte is just a bitch. So it was either saying goodbye for my shot at the real divas title or give you a chance." Becky shrugs.

"Well thank you. And I hope you get that title. You'll rock it." I smile at her.

"I sure will." she smiles as she leaves.

"Umm Lale? Some fans are here to see you." A worker guy explains.

"Ok"I shrug. Eppp! First time ever meeting my fans. He escorts me to the meet and greet area. "What the hell are you two doing here?" I growl.

"Lale! You didn't tell us that you were wrestling!" Jake smiles.

"You looked super hot out there!" Sasha adds.

"Stop being so fake. I know that you two were messing around behind my back." I snap.

"Look we heard that you started wrestling and we came to see you. Also to warn you about Jude." Jake explains. "I'm terribly sorry for hurting you. Jude forced me to start saying you even though I was already dating Sasha. He wanted to hurt someone but I don't know who. I guess it dealt with killing your mom. I don't know his next move."

"And you were ok with him 'dating' me?!?!" I look at my ex best friend. "This is all a bunch of crap!" I laugh. "You really think I'm gonna buy this? Get the hell outta here now!"

"Fine. But he warned you Lale. He warned you!" Sasha warns before she and Jake leave. I walk back to the locker room. As soon as the door shuts, I finally begin to cry. Bayley and Emma wrap me in a hug, soothing me to stop crying.