Miss America day three! The crowning!!!!!

"And your winner for the 75th Miss America pageant...... Miss Hawaii, Lalelei Anoa'i!" Ryan announces. As I pass Chelsea to get my crown, I fake stumble in front of her and laugh quietly. "Careful Miss America!" Ryan jokes. I continue walking over to him. "Do accept this crown with all of its duties that come with this prestigious tittle?" Ryan asks. I look out in the crowd and don't really see my family. "Miss Lalelei do you accept?" I finally see my family. Galina, Seth, Dean, Joelle, and finally my dad; Roman Reigns.

"No I do not accept." I hear everyone gasp in shock after I declined the second most prestigious tittle. Actually check that the third most prestigious tittle any girl could ever hope for.

"Well then umm I guess the second place winner of the 75th Miss America pageant will go on to the Miss Universe pageant. Miss West Virgina, Sara Noble." Ryan says. I take a side step so Sara can stand next to Ryan. "Now Miss Sara do you accept this crown with all of its duties?" Ryan asks her. She looks at me and I nod.

"I also do not accept this crown with all of the duties that come with it." Sara smiles. We hug. As the crowd gasps and murmurs.

"Can I please have the third place winner of the 75th Miss America pageant come up here? Miss New York, Kira Kazantsev." Ryan sighs. "Do you accept this crown with all of the duties that come with it?"

"Yes I accept!" Kira smiles. She turns to us and all three of us hug. She receives her crown.