Chapter 27 (last one!!!)

-------Jenna's POV------

   Where can they possibly be taking us? After Oli and I stepped out of the car, Lexi had her men gag us, cover our eyes, and rope together our wrists and ankles.

   It seems like the van would never stop rattling against the road, when suddenly the doors are flung open and a rush of cold air whips in.

   I am thrown out of the vehicle roughly, forced to walk at a quick pace on unknown grounds. I remainsilent. Not muttering a sound and walking obediently. A few doors open and close and I hear Lexi say, ''in there."

   Another door opens and I am placed on what seems to be a wiry cot. The gag is removed from my mouth and the fold from my eyes. I immediately take in my surroundings.

   The walls are a bleak gray colorwith cracks and vandalism. There are two cots without mattresses. One underneath me, the other placed in the opposite corner in the small room. There are no windows and one door. The door is the kind you would find to the entrance of a school. Cold, heavy, metal. The facility reeks of mold and mildew.

   Lexi enters the room, followed by two men, and immediately starts talking. "We are going to untie you under these conditions. One, you do not attempt to move until the door is firmly locked behind us. If we enter, you remain still. Two, once you are untied we will throw Oli in here with you. You have exactly thirty seconds to convince him to stop resisting. If you fail, I will kill him on the spot. Lastly, you are not allowed to tell him of our conditions until after the fact. Assuming that he lives. Deal?" I nod my head once.

   The thinner of the two men approaches me, undoing the knots quickly. My insides are performing gymnastics as if their lives depend on it. The man stocks out of theroom, leaving me alone. I pace the small enclosure quickly, worried for Oli's sake.  What if this doesn't go as planned? 

   The door flings open and Oli is roughly thrown next to me. I kneel, thankful that he only has a few minor scratches.

   "You need to listen to me, you need to stop resisting them, okay? It will only make this situation a thousand times worse for both of us.'

   "These MOTHER FUCKERS can go fucking-"

   "Oliver! You need to trust me!" He glares at the guards at the door and then shuts up.  

   I can hear clapping and the tapping of heels hitting the concrete flooring. "Well done, with three seconds to spare. Alright, follow me." 

   Either of the guards grabs mine and Oli's arm roughly, shoving us through the door and down the hall.

   "So, I have decided that we are going to relocate your guy's hostage home. This one is too..stale for my tastes. Here are a few rules, firstly-" I tone her out, staring out the windows as we pass them. Wait, what the- Vic?! I start a coughing fit, as if I had a fuzzy in my throat and grab Oli for 'support.' 

   "Could you shut the hell up? Thanks." Lexi dogs me down then continues with her speech of rules. The doors to the outside open up before us and I walk with my head straight, careful not to do anything suspicious. 

   BANG BANG. Two bullets, one skull. I break free of my guards grasp and he runs to help his fallen co-worker. Lexi pulls out a shot gun from her lower back and aims right at Vic but he moves in enough time. I jump on her as Vic wrestles with the guard that had me. Oli sits there, trying to undo his ropes with the knife Victor tossed him. 

   BANG BANG! Guard down

   "Let go, bitch!" I wrestle with Lexi, throwing her on the ground and plummeting my fist into her face repetitively. 

   "OLIVER!" Lexi takes me underneath her and aims the gun directly at my forehead.   

   She hisses out, "Either of you move and she gets her brains blown out." Vic and Oli stand there motionless, faces pale. "As you can tell, this has quite worked out in my favor. The two men in love with the same pathetic useless girl standing here without a trace of being able to defeat me." She laughs, looking towards the sky. 

   Vic cocks his gun and lets a bullet loose. Lexi ducks, pops back up and poises her pistol. 

   "NOOOOOOO!" I struggle underneath Lexi as a bullet goes straight towards Vic. 

   BANG! "VIC NOOOOOOOOO." Lexi gets off me and I run to the love of my life. 

   I immediately start crying, holding my hands over the bullet wound to try to stop the bleeding. 

   "Vic, baby, please don't leave me." He smiles and lifts his hand to my arms.

   "Kiss me." I kiss him through salty tears, feeling the last breath escape his body. I let go of his body and drop to the ground beside me, sobbing uncontrollably. 

   "You fucking bitch." I growl, leaping up and running towards Lexi, who Oliver currently has pinned on the ground. 

   "You deserve to die." I grab the gun from next to her and put a single bullet through her head. 

OMG I KNOW THIS IS A REALLY SHITTY ENDING I AM SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH THESE PAST TWO YEARS! I HAVE ANOTHER STORY ON THE WORKS RIGHT NOW AND I PINKY PROMISE WITH CANDY THAT IT WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!

OMFG IT'S OVER. IF YOU CRIED AT THE END, THAT'S OKAY. I CRIED WRITING IT. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I LOVE EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU OKAY?

I LOVE YOU MY CUPCAKES

FOREVER,

MAK

Twitter: ptvmak