Chapter 20

PLAY SONG

-----Vic's POV------

I couldn't be even more happy that she said yes. I've had this ring since we were 19. I know. Young right? I look over at Jenna, her eyes fixated on the tv sceen. 

"Baby?" She looks over at me and smiles, scooting closer. 

"Ya?" I throw my arm around her.

"When do you want to tell? The close friends anyways?" She scrunches her face and pulls out her phone. 

"Now?" I smile at her and nod.

-----Jenna's POV---

I pull out my phone and send out a mass text. 

To: BMTH; OMAM; ALT; AA; PTV; SWS; SS

Good news everybody! Vic and I are getting married!

Yes, I have them in groups also, so it's easier for mass texts. Message sent.

----Oli's POV--------

Ever since Jenna had the miscarriage, She hasn't spoken to me. Or really anyone for that matter. I was so sad when I heard the news. I mean, being there for her during one of the hardest parts. My phone buzzes and I look down. A new text from.... Jenna?

From: Jenna

Good news everybody! Vic and I are getting married!

She's what? I throw my phone across my living room. I shouldn't be mad. I should be happy for her. I moved on after all..Kinda. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" Hannah comes up behind me and rubs my shoulders. Yes, Hannah. My ex girlfriend. 

"Nothing, absolutly bloody nothing."

SORRY ITS SO SHORT IM GROUNDED AND I SNUCK ON THE COMPUTER HERES A TASTE OF CHAPTER 21. 

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READ! 

----xoxo Mak