Chapter 5

Edited==========

----------Vic's POV----------

I woke up with a raging head ache. I groan and sit up. I must have fallen alseep on the lounge couch. I sigh, getting up from my awkward postion and head towards the bunks. After I made Jenna upset, I mentally beat myself up for it. All the guys are asleep. I don't know if Jen is, but I doubt that she wants to talk to me anyways. I was just jealous.

*FLASHBACK TO EARLIER THAT DAY*

Jenna was the first one off the bus at the gas station. She seemed eager and I'm not quite sure why. Jaime had told me it was because she was going to break up with Kellin. I'm just standing around talking to Justin from SWS. I looked over and saw the Kellin and Jenna were walking towards the side of the station. Luckily, Justin was standing with his back to them, so I can watch them and pretend to be looking at him.

She looked nervous and rambled, but then Kellin put his hand up to stop her. He talked and she looked furious, then she smiled a goofy grin. They hugged and then Jenna winked at Kellin and started running towards us. She stopped maybe five feet away from us, Kellin close on her trail. They talked a little more then Trent called us back to the bus.

They smiled at eachother then hugged again. Why the hell do they keep hugging and laughing if she just dumped him? The very thought infuriates me. I say bye to Justin then storm on my bus. I ran into Jaime on the way to the back lounge.

"What the hell is your problem?" He shouted after me. I just ignored him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I didn't really mean to be so rude to everybody. I just didn't understand why Kellin was so happy that he lost her? If I lost her like I did before. I would die inside. I shuddered at the memory.

"Vic?" I look up at the voice that called my name. Jenna's head peaked out from around the corner of the curtain that was pulled infront of her bunk.

---------------Jenna's POV---------------

"Jenna, it's past midnight, you should be asleep." Vic says, walking over to me

"And you should be too. You have a show tomorrow, rock star." I say, winking at him. He blushes a little.

"Listen, I'm sorry about earlier. I was just jealous that Kellin kept smiling around you after you two broke up. Wait, you two did break up right?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Yah we did, apparently he dated me for the same reasons that I dated him. So it was more of a mutal decision." I smile at him. "But we are still close friends." I add. His face drops a little at my last comment, but then shakes if off.

"Oh, Ok. Goodnight Jen." Vic turns around to go to his bunk.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?" I ask him, pulling my curtain back a little and swinging my legs off the side.

"To my bed." Vic shoots me a confused look.

"Why sleep in your own bed when you can come cuddle with me in mine?" I ask, batting my eyelashes and sending a wink his way.

"GAG! You guys get a room!" Tony says from down the mini hall. We laugh at his comment and Vic comes over and crawls into bed with me.

"Goodnight Doll Face." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Night Vic Vince." I say, kissing his lips. He smiles into it. Obviously not expecting me to kiss him.

---------Katelynne's POV--------(Read Author's Note at End)

How the hell am I going to tell Kellin this? I pase the room anxiously. I just found out that I am two months pregnate with Kellin's baby. Fuck, how am I suppost to tell him? He has a girlfriend I'm sure and he probably doesn't even think about me! I have to tell him, but he's on tour.. He has to know. I grab my phone and open up a new message.

To: Kellin Quinn

Hey...I have major news.

I waited for what seemed like an eternity before he finally responded.

From:Kellin Quinn

Hey Katelynne! It's been to long since we've talked. What's up?

------Kellin's POV-------

Why the hell is Katelynne texting me in the middle of the night. What is she doing up anyways?

From: Katelynne

I'm pregnate....and it's yours..

WHAT!? I drop the phone into my lap and start shaking. That isn't possible. We used protection. Did we? Fuck. I don't remember. I pick up the phone and am barely able to respond.

To: Katelynne

Wow... Ok. Well I will fly out the first chance I get. I have major news of my own, but I'd rather say it in person... Goodnight :)

I.. Kellin Quinn Bostwick, am going to be a dad, in less than 6 months. What. The. Hell.

---------Author's Note------------

SO you probably all hate me for that but I had to bring little Cope into the picture. IF you're confused then listen:

Before Kellin first met Jenna, things were rocky with Katelynne. They had sex and that's how she got knocked up. Turns out nothing they did could save their realtionship. So know Kellin is going to be a daddy!

Sorry for the crappy filler but I just had this on my mind...Goodnight lovelys!

----xoxo Mak