Chapter 1

-------------YOUR POV----------

"Y/N, you need to tryout for YG!", my friend Soora begged.

"Shush, we are still in class!", I scolded in a harsh whisper.

"Y/N- sshi, would you like to share what you said?", my professor said.

I shook my head and glared at Soora. She looked at me as if she doesn't know what happened. I mentally face palmed myself. After class, I waited for Soora to come out. She came out and saw me. She quickly turned and ran away.

"Lee Soora, come back here! You owe me an apology.", I yelled as I chased after her. 

We ran down the hallway and she stopped. She was panting really heavily. I could tell she is tired. I caught up to her

"Y-You got me in trouble!! You little..", I barked as we walked out the door since class is over.

"Would like to explain why you want me to audition for YG?" I continued. 

"Well, you are pretty talented, and I would want to see BigBang.", she said as she blushed. I rolled my eyes. 

"Why me? Wouldn't YOU see them if YOU audition?" I responded disgusted.

 "I am not as talented. I would like to tryout.... but not alone." she explained as she looked at me. She had those puppy eyes and quivering lips. I couldn't say no, so I nodded in regret.

------------------Soora POV---------------------

Yes!!!! She is gonna audition!!!!!! But first what do we wear?............. SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But first , I am hungry.

We went to a cafe. We ordered coffee with whipped cream and I ordered a sandwich and Y/N ordered a egg salad. 

"Can we go shopping? Pleeeeaaaassseee......", I begged with my ultimate puppy eyes and quivering lips. No one can resist this. 

"Aniyo.... you have enough clothes. Look at you closet." she replied without looking up. Humph, she isn't even looking at me. Then, looked up to get her coffee and saw my face. She sighed. And I knew she gave in. My guilt skills are on point today.

------------------YOUR POV------------------------

I hate those puppy eyes but she looked so cute. I had to give in. We quickly finished and headed for the shopping mall.

----Arrived at the mall---------

To be honest, I don't really like shopping. It is just so...... weird? I don't have a good body. I took out my phone and looked what time it was when I realized Soora had already wandered off. I sighed and tried to find her.

----10 minutes later----

I gave up finding her. I just went to a cafe and ordered a drink. I turned around and saw five people wearing sunglasses and masks. I got a suspicious feeling and walked out the cafe and started finding Soora. When I was about to enter a store to see if she's there, someone walked past me and I accidentally spilled the drink on them. 

"I am so sorry.", I looked up, embarrassed and it was one of the five suspicious people. I decided to quickly walk away. When he grabbed my wrist, I jerked. I was scared, I thought I was gonna die. "Sorry isn't enough.", he said. That's when I lost my temper. 

"SORRY, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, OK?! I DIDNT MEAN IT." I realized what i did and looked down. OMG, what did i just do? I just put my life on the line. I mentally slapped myself across the face. He lifted my chin up and said, 

"Aren't you quite loud?". I looked at him and locked eyes. This son of a hoe can't even handle an accident.

-------------------JiYong POV--------------

She looked at me in the eyes. I guess she doesn't recognize me. I felt the boys looking at us. Then, Seungri stepped up and said to the girl,"Hi, he doesn't mean to hurt you or anything. he just-". 

I covered his mouth and pushed him back. 

"What are you gonna do about this?" I pointed to my shirt.

 She looked at my shirt and said, " I said sorry, alright?". She walked away. My heart just lifted up in joy. She was just so... Cute. Why is my kororo going doki doki?

------------------YOUR POV-----------------

I found Soora at a vintage clothing shop. 

I told her," Don't ever leave my side ever again." 

Then, I mumbled, "Don't want this to happen again." She nodded in reply. We finished shopping and headed to my car. As I drove home, I felt Soora's eyes on me. 

"What are you mumbling about?" That's when I realized I was cursing about what happened today. 

"Nothing..." I replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I edited it a little. Making everything more easier to read. And understand. I hope you enjoy!