Temporary Tattoo *

A/N: hello, I am going to do something very dangerous,, I am going to write smut !!1!!!1! :0
literally going against the fucking title of my story im terrible
no but yeah I'm doin this I'm sorry lmao
it's gonna suck and there's not supposed to be a pun there but y'know ¯\_()_/¯
based on troye sivan's song DKLA (fucking amazing might I add like damn son) I would definitely put a YouTube link to it at the top, but so far I haven't found anything that hasn't warped the sound to prevent copyright infringement. If you have it, I recommend you listen to it with this pls.

*
NonYoutuber!Phan, Dan Howell is a lowly shopkeeper in southern London and Phil Lester is a powerful C.E.O. who's fallen in love with Dan... or maybe just his body. The two see each other for nothing more than a one-night stand but Dan is starting to figure out that he wants it to be more than just that.
Warning: alcohol, obviously smut lmao
* * *
He could hear me in the bathroom, washing my hands.
He's in the other room, opening a bottle of expensive red wine.

White sheets, red wine...

I step timidly out of bathroom.. how many times had we done this?
"Come closer," came Phil's deep voice, coaxing me out of the doorway.

I walk over to him, his open arms, falling into them.
Everything is temporary, you will never remain in a permanent state.
"Baby, you're beautiful," he says between kisses.
Where had I been, just hours before? Hours before, on a train, falling for a C.E.O. in a suit and tie and freckles, all over again.

What Phil and I had was the equivalent of a temporary tattoo. It's on your skin for only a while, just enough so you can gaze at the beauty and patterns, but eventually it comes off. Eventually Phil goes back to his penthouse in Los Angeles and I go back to my home in London and nothing stays.

I don't keep love around.

I can't help but wonder if he has someone back in California who keeps him company, who can compete with me and my body.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder said by someone stronger than me.

Phil pulls away from me to take a sip of the Pétrus he had in his hand. He swirls it around, taking small sips of it. Deciding if it is good and worthy or not. It was like what he had done to me the first time we met.
He could have a better bottle in his hands in just a few moments with a snap of his fingers... a snap of my neck-

I break away from the embrace, trying to silence my thoughts, to go over to the window, looking out at the skyscrapers and feeling high. The last time I had seen New York City was in my dreams, and here I was... still dreaming...

"How did I ever manage to find someone as angelic as you?" Phil's voice asked, rolling down my back. I shivered, feeling goosebumps rise on my pale skin. "I was thinking the same about you..." I whispered.
I closed my eyes as I felt Phil's hands fumble around my waist, pulling him closer to me. I had jeans, but Phil had just underwear. I could feel his hardness pressing up against the small of my back. "Phil..." I mumbled, craning my neck to give him room for kisses. "Je t'aime, mon chérie," Phil said, kissing my neck.

We stumble back towards the bed, everything blurring. Phil, setting down his wine, and me, starting with my pants and pulling off my belt.
"Fall back," says Phil. He's found a bottle of lube..
I let my head fall back onto the pillow, watch in slow motion as he moves over me.

Softly, slowly, steadily... fingertips at my thighs, searing my skin. Kisses being planted like flowers in an abundance on my torso, my arms and fingers, my stomach.

Our clothing falls to the floor, shoes and socks in a pile at the foot of the bed. Everything is put on hold. Life is shown to the door, a "please leave a message at the beep"... I'm not even sure if I know where my phone is. Time stops for the all night sex binge and nothing else shall interfere.

We take a moment to bask in each other's glory. How long has it been?... Phil can't stop watching. His lips meet mine in a kiss that is completely filled with lust and I want to scream.

Phil's eyes draw patterns on my skin and his fingers follow not far behind. I'm a mess under his touch, pleading and whispering, and Phil is just chuckling to the sight of me... "We've only just begun, my love."

Play it back and press rewind, to when you traced your fingers, drew my spine.

I gasp for a moment when I feel him at my entrance, testing the waters, trying out a new wine once more.
"Are you okay? May I continue?" asks the gentleman. I let out a breath I was holding, nod to him, reach for his hand. "R-Ready."

Phil pulls my hand to his lips, giving my knuckles a kiss, before pulling away to lubricate his fingers. The calm before the storm, he pushes into me slowly. "It's been a while since you've been stretched, hasn't it?" "Well it's been a while since you've seen me."

I stop Phil when I feel I'm close. He pauses for a moment to lean down to kiss me, and I feel him push in. Slow. Agonizingly slow. I felt the warmth engulf me and my eyes close. A glory moment, it was rare to share one with Phil. This wasn't affection, this was a travesty that felt too welcoming.

"Are you ready?" Phil asks. I nod.

Key in the ignition, turning slowly. Rev up the engine. I feel myself come undone beneath Phil, his hands on my waist.

Faster, faster, "Faster, please," I whine.

"Dan, y-you're incredible," he stutters.

I scream, "Fuck! Oh my god!", clutching the bedsheets. This is purgatory, heaven nor hell... it feels too good to be real and I can't get enough. I feel Phil's hands grip tighter on my hipbones... him, leaning down to growl sweet nothings in my ear, thrusting faster.

"Are you gonna come for me?" he asks. I pick my head up, call out.

Finally I fall. We crash down from climax, breathing finally evening out.

I lay back, letting myself sink into the mattress, watch Phil stay kneeling, cleaning himself up with some tissues from the bedside table, showing off his body which he knows is fantastic. I pick up his wine glass and tilt my head up to drink it.

New York City might be loud but our moans and sighs and the rise and fall of this "no strings attached" rendezvous drowns out the traffic. "Could you hear yourself?" Phil asks finally.

I grow tense. "N-No... what happened? Did I do something wrong?"

"You said you loved me. You screamed it." He turns out the light.

When we tried it, we were a fire without a smoke.

I frown, feeling the mattress dip, watching his head pop up next to mine. "I'm sorry," I apologize in a hushed tone out into the darkness.

Rags to riches, but I'm addicted to being broke.

Phil's lips press against mine. "Don't be... you said what you felt."

"But what if you didn't want to hear it?" I ask timidly.

Even in the darkness I can feel Phil's eyes pierce my skin, an icy blue. "I wanted to hear that, baby."

Phil's arms wrap around me, his words wrapped around my mind.

He hasn't said it back, until, as I'm drifting off to sleep, a faint "I love you" from the pillows. I smile into his neck, stroking his hair. All is good in our garden of Eden.