I am superman,you know it.

Half an hour had passed since the party actually began. Everyone seemed to be dancing and having a good time. Almost the whole school was invited. Ash's house was flooding with people. God, this girl sure knew how to spread the word.

I started dancing near the pool where everyone was there. The music was blasting through the speakers and what can I say? I can't stop dancing once I hear music. I was dancing around and having fun with our usual group. Let me tell you, when you're at a party, anyone and everyone is in your group. Just to be phsychologyical.

Finally, Tyler had arrived looking drop dead gourgeous in his Red beach shorts and white Shirt. His shirt was unbuttoned,showing off his sun-kissed skin and those toned abs. How I would wish for them to be mine. Ignoring those thoughts I walked upto him.

"Hey! I see you're fashionably late."

"Eh, you got me." He said, flicking his hair.

"Listen, about the mall thing...-

I cut him off feeling glad that he was guilty.

"Oh, you don't have to apologize, it's cool." I said, grinning

"Apologize? For what? I was going to say that Zach's a chick magnet. Unfortunately." he muttered the last part and with that he left.

He didn't even realize he did something wrong? He's just as silly as the other boys. Maybe all of them were like that. I didn't let it get to me but he was jealous of so many girls digging Zach. He was... or there was something wrong between the both of them. I had to find out.

I forgot all of that and joined saw a few people going into the pool. "Hey Ella, come into the pool." one of my friend Cory shouted. I stripped out of my T-shirt and shorts and exposed my Roxy baby blue Bikini. Earning a few stares, I walked towards the pool and dived in. I had to admit, I was having a great time. Soon, Ashley joined us. hung around for a while and then made my way to the bar. Yes, we were kind of the rich crowd. Not gossip girl rich, but rich.

"One Paradise island please." I told the bartender. He was kind of cute. He looked Irish though. His blonde hair was spiked up.

"Coming right up." he smirked.

I sat on the stool and enjoyed the view. The scenery, I meant . Not the bartender.

"Here.' he said. I noticed a tissue with it. His number was written on it. Without saying a thing, I just smiled and left.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Justin, looking for Ashley?" I asked nosily.

"Not really." He replied, eyeing me up and down.

"Okay." I said, not really knowing what to say. People were dancing and grinding their bodies against each other. I wanted to dance and have fun.

"Listen, I'm going to go dance, you wanna join?" I asked

"Sure." he said. We went and started dancing amidst the crowd. I could see Ashley eyeing me with jealousy. She could really get irritating sometimes. I mean, I was just dancing and its not as if she even likes him, but like the good friend I am, I led him towards Ashley.

"Hey Ash." I said.

"Hey El, Hey J!" She said, flirtingly and bending down a little too much.

"I'm just gonna go to the washroom okay?" I told them and left.

On my way to the washroom I saw Zach. I didn't know he would be here. He looked heavenly with his Blue beach shorts.I could see his perfect abs from afar. 8 abs? I mean, that boy sure does work out. He was literally being attacked by the female population. I walked over to him.