Aria Mania!

Aria is going to stay here, at my house for the rest of the year. That was great news! Uhh wait, was it really great news?

She is a girl mostly all guys fall for, or shall I say ALL the guys fall for. She is as beautiful as a hollywood star. Her thick, wavy long black hair gracefully falls down her shoulders and encircles her diamond shaped face. A golden sun tan usually brings out her smooth clear complection and high cheekbones. Her large green eyes have a mischivious glint. They can show her emotions more than her face. Her curved nose gives her a "little girl" look. She has a small mouth outlined with puffy lips which she often accentuates with glossy pink lipgloss. When she smiles she gets dimples on both of her cheeks.

I envy her, if she wants she can have Tyler dance on her little finger. I might not admit it but I have a fear that Tyler might fall for her. Tyler is the kind of guy who dates girls for their looks. Anyways El enough is enough! NOW GET SOME SLEEP. Sometimes i think doesnt my brain ever get tired of thinking so much.

*Morning*

"I've got a pocket full of pocket full of sunshine-"

"Urghhh shut that bloody thing off Ella!" cried Aria.

"Its on your side of the bed dumbhead. Stop yelling at me early in the morning. I dont like being yelled at!" I snapped at her.

"Oh sorry baby did I hurt ur feelings by yelling at you?!" She said sarcastically. How can a person have a sarcastic mood in the morning! She is SUCH a morning person! URGH!

I got out of bed grumpilly and went in the bathroom and did the daily routine.

I had a peaceful warm shower. Showers help me forgetting my problems. Well then again they come back. I was wearing a punk outfit today. It consisted of Zara jeans shot shorts which where totally torn. Black stockings with tiny black hearts and a white top with a black scull on it and my ankle length black leather boots. My earings were black feathers and I was wearing my white Burberry watch.

Aria was still sleeping when I got out. "Wake up sleepyhead! You dont wanna be late for you first day at school do you!" I yelled. But all she did was take another pillow and cover her face with it.

"Dont harrass her Ella!" My mom said, suddenly standing at the door. She had a tray with steaming hot delicious pancakes with syrup and butter on them, two bread toasts and a glass of milk.

"Awww mommy, I was just coming down. You didnt have to bring my breakfast upstairs!" I said sweetly as well as surprised. This was the first time in my entire life that my mom was giving me a room service. Aria being home was a good thing.

"Oh honey I'm sorry but this is'nt for you. Its for Aria." My mom said looking at me politely with her big hazel eyes. My mouth flew open in disbelief.

"So now my mom is all 'room servicey' for my sister. You've never done that for me!" I said angrilly and marched downstairs without saying another word.

I joined dad at the table. He was reading the newspaper. I sat down in my seat. And started eating the delectable pancakes.

"Did you know the petrol prices increased again?" He asked me. "Gee dad it's Sooo my problem.!" I said annoyed as well as sarcatically.I know that's mean, but hey? I don't do news,he knows that.

"Heylooo people." Aria sang. She was ready. And as usual she looked stunning in her floral printed cotton sleeveless one piece. She was wearing baige wedged underneath and a light brown hat. Her clothes didnt look extraordinary but she made them look like "fashion recently created."

"What's up with you being all punked up today?" She asked me.

Before I could reply, I heard the sound of a horn.