The Announcement!

How did he know that this was the purse I was waiting for, since like six months? It was Prada limited edition! The bag was a royal shade of purple. It kinda symbolised royalty. It was not too big nor too small. It had silver zips. The logo was at the back side of the bag. It looked very exorbitant… well it was. There was a shiny dangling which was hanging from the pursee handle. I had silver hearts. Oh one of the hearts it was written- Ty&El.

“Whoa! That is amazing.” Aria exclaimed. She sat on the bed and snatched it from my hand. She scanned the bag from everywhere. Then he suddenly got up and said, “Well thanks for the return gift… you will get your gift by tonight.” With that she started walking out of the room.

“What the hell! Where do you think you’re going? Keep that down at this moment.” I said angrily.

“Why you can buy it yourself. I have no pocket money left now sis.” She said, faking a sad expression.

“Tyler gave it to me!” I said hoping she would understand now. Oh! But I had forgotten to tell her about last night.

“So what?” she said. I walked to her and tried snatching the bag away, but that bitch had claws.

“I need to tell you something.” The minute I said that, she stopped with all the struggling and quietly walked to the huge arm chair and sat down comfortably.

“You may proceed.” She said in a matured manner.

“Umm... okay, well last night-“

“What happened last night?! I wanna know everything in details.” She interrupted me.

“As you Tyler dropped me-“

“Oh pah-lease! I know all of that come straight to the point!” she said. She is SO annoying.

“HE KISSED ME.” I said that out too loud. And then I heard my mom’s voice.

“Who kissed you?”

“Uhh mom-“ I said and was AGAIN interrupted by Aria. But this time she saved me.

“She was telling me about her dream last night. She dreamt that Tyler kissed her. Isn’t that so funny?!” after saying that she started to laugh like a mad ass. She was almost rolling on the floor. “How can you ever expect TYLER kissing HER?!” She added. Well that was rude! Why couldn’t he kiss me? I wasn’t that bad.

“Well okay, anyways I came to tell you girls that dinner will be ready in 10 minutes.” Saying that mom went away.

“Ariaaaaa you’re a life saver! I love you!” I said that and hugged her. Why are there so many hugging sessions today!?

“Well it’s my job to help, save, murder, and all the possible things one can do… except you know what… my little sis!” she said smirking. “Beeteedubs is it for real? Lover boy kissed you?” she said in in a blonde way.  And ‘lover boy’ seriously?

“Yeah. He literally KISSED me… on the lips!!” I said pointing at my lips. Was that necessary to point out? Anyways nevermind.

“I know what you mean by kiss, genius.” She said.

“But where is he? Haven’t seen him today.” She said.

“He has gone to his Gran’s, she not well.”

-next day-

I had cancelled the deal with Zach, he wouldn’t need to come and pick me up every day, because now  have my own carrr!! I know he was really happy with the deal off but didn’t actually mention it. He was like “I’ll miss seeing you everyday.” And started the fake crying. He was so dumb!