I'm Sexy And I Know It!

"Surprise!"

Holy -! Standing in front of me was practically every person I knew. Ash, tyler,zach, the jocks, the cheerleaders- hell even Emma... Name it and the person was here! I guess I must have been standing in shock because Tyler came over to me and shut my mouth.

"Happy birthday, princess!" Tyler gave me that million dollar smile. Eeeeeeeeeee! I think I just melted!

"Well, technically it's not my birthday coz its still 10 and-" I started but was cut off by Ash and Zach taking both of my hands and dragging me into the crowd. The beat of the music made me move as I walked and then I turned and hugged both of them.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This is like the best birthday ever!!' I grinned. I then remembered that I was hugging Zach too so I removed my arms from them and placed them on my sides. Oh, and I think I blushed a little because Zach gave me one of his famous smirks.

"Yeah yeah, they get all the hugs and I get nothing." I heard someone behind me. I turned and found Tyler standing really close to me. Like REALLY close. I could smell his cologne my nose almost touched his chest. Hey! I'm not that short but this guy is tall!

"Aww, thank you too Tyler!" I have him a hug.

" let's party!" Zach said a little too quickly and loudly. Everyone agreed and cheered. I grinned and began dancing to Astronomia. I loved that song! I saw Zach snaking his hands around Emma's waist. She saw me looking at them and raised an eyebrow, smirked and drew him closer. I turned my head away and reminded myself that it was my day and nothing could ruin it. After dancing for a little while I went to grab a drink.

"This party is rocking!" I heard Liam next to me. I took a sip of my drink and smiled a him.

"You know what? Looking at all the booze around here I remember the times we played Truth and Dare in middle school." I said.

"That's a great idea! Lets tell everyone!" Liam literally jumped in his seat. I laughed at his excitement and nodded. We made our way towards the crowd and told Ashley, Tyler, Zach, Candace, emma( though I really didn't want her ) and some other people. We went to some room in the club that had been booked by us and formed a circle.

" the rules are simple: whoever the bottles head points to has to do the dare given by the person opposite. You have to do the dare and cannot back out." Dylan blabbers and placed and empty beer bottle in the middle and spun it. It spun... And it spun... And it spun... And landed on Cory.

"Cory," Candace looked at home evilly. " I dare you to go back down, take off your pants and dance to 'I'm sexy and I know it'

Cory grinned at went down. We followed him and watched him as he convinced the DJ to play the LMFAO number and get on the stage kinda thing. He pulled his pants down and shook his ass and grinned. The crowd watched on as he did some pretty funny steps that made us all laugh and finally got down and we went back to the room.

"Man! That was wicked!" Dylan gave him a chest bump. Cory grinned and we all sat down again. Cory span the bottle and it landed on Emma.

Dylan grinned and said " Give Liam a lap dance."

"I won't!"

"Fine your wish. You just need to have that drink over there." Dylan pointed to some drink placed in the corned that looked like the mixture of honey and grime.

"Ew!" Emma spoke my thoughts. " I so won't have that! Okay fine! Sorry Zach!"

Emma got up and gave him a very sexy lap dance followed by wolf whistles and stuff like that. I glanced at Zach and was surprised to see him look so calm. I think he was enjoying this. But the person who was definitely not enjoying this was Liam. Aww! I pitied that guy!

Emma then spun the bottle again and this time it landed on me. Ash looked at me evilly.

"Ashley, I want you to kiss Tyler."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!

Hopefully this chapter was long.

This chapter was written by Bhavisha. I know long time no see.

Bye bye!!

Xoxo~