Turn Around

Fidgiting with the hem of my dress I looked outside the car window. Okay, things were getting kinda awkward as Zach stared straight at the road, driving his car. To break the silence, I reached for the music player and pressed 'play'. 

Turn around, open your eyes, look at me now,

Turn around, girl, I've got you we won't fall down, 

Turn around- 

ZACH'S P.OV. 

Great. Perfect song. Seriously music player? Do your best to annoy me! Ella raised her eyebrows at the song and hummed along. I just hope she wouldn't fangirl over Conor Maynard soon. One Direction was enough. 

After about 5 minutes I pulled into Andrew's driveway and heard loud music pounding and teenagers walking around with red plastic cups in their hand. I turned off the engine, walked out and opened Ella's door as she got out. Call me cheesy, but most girls liked cheesy. 

Then again, Ella wasn't like most girls. 

We walked into the house and I could smell sweat and booze. Bodies grind against each other as I held Ella's hand and made our way through the crowd. We paused in a place where it was less crowded.

"Can I get a drink?" I asked her. 

"No thanks. I'm good." she said sullenly.

"Ella come on. Loosen up a bit. You can't keep sulking. Those two were idiots and you don't deserve them. You need to get over them!" I told her, obviously meaningTyler and Ashley.

"I guess you're right. Zach I command you to get me the drunkest drink you can get me." She put on a bossy face and then giggled. I chucked and bowed to her. I then went in search of drinks.

ELLA'S P.O.V. 

I let Zach's words sink into me and tried to loosen up. I swayed my body to the music and waved to a couple of people I recognised. I noticed Candace scrunching up her nose as a guy who looked like a hobo neared her. I smiled and then felt that smile fade as I glanced at a corner of the room. 

Ashley's hands running through Tyler's hair as he struck his tongue down her throat. I looked away. My gaze shifted to a bottle of tequila next to me with an empty glass next to it. Zach was taking his time getting drinks. Oh well.. I downed a shot and felt my throat burn. Damn, that felt good. 

I decided to dance and moved to the dance floor and danced with a jock who I knew. I was having the time of my life when I saw Ashley walking towards the exit. Tyler stayed back. I stared in disbelief as he groped a girl's ass as she walked by him. She didn't seem to mind and moved closer to him as his hand was still on her butt. A few seconds later both of them were in an intense makeout session in Ashley's absence. I had a feeling that the female was going to get laid later. I ignored them and looked down at the bottle of tequila which was still with me. I drank quite a lot of it and felt my head spin. I danced like no one was watching and was having was the most fun I had ever had since I had returned from Hawaii.

ZACH'S P.O.V. 

".. and it was slam dunk!" Andrew said. I had met him on the way and he was telling me all about an NBA match I had missed. I grinned at him. Another guy approached us and engaged in conversation with Andrew and feeling like a third wheel I left them and went to find Ella. 

I stared in shock as she danced, often tripping over her own feet. Yep, she was definitely drunk. One look at the empty bottle in her hand told me thing were not good. I rushed over to her and held her at the shoulders as she stumbled. She looked up at me. 

"Zachey!" she pointed at me. I frowned at her. 

"I don't like that nickname." 

"But I do." she turned her puppy dog eyes at me.

"Let's get you back home." I took her hand.

"But Pony's still going to come."

Who the hell was Pony?

I rolled my eyes and dragged her out of the house and went over to my car. She stopped dead in her tracks and her eyes grew watery. 

"I saw Tyler snogging another puppy." I think puppy meant girl. 

"Ella, lets not go over this again." I moved closer to her. 

ELLA'S P.O.V. 

"They were having a good time just like I was before you came" I pouted. My head felt heavy and my 3 inch heels felt like 10 inches. 

"I don't like you. You are always trying to make me happy." 

He moved dangerously close to me. " I thought thats good-?"

"The problem is, you always succeed. You-" I was silenced as his lips crashed mine.