Still my Birthday!

* it's time to get up, in the morning, in the morning

Got McDonald's breakfast just for you -*

I shut the alarm and woke up to silence. There were no grumpy One Directions from Aria since she moved to a spare room. I smiled. It was a Saturday and still my Birthday. I got up and took a quick shower and went into my closet to pick something to wear. After about 5 minutes I decided on a Forever 21 floral top tucked in a Diesel Denim skirt paired with baby pink Aldo pumps and a black bag. I put on light makeup and went down for breakfast.

"Happy birthday sweetheart!" My mom came rushing towards me and held me in a death grip.

"Uh thanks mom and you can leave me now." I was nearly choking and then was greeted by my dad who hugged me a little less tightly.

I had my breakfast consisting of pancakes and then Aria and I drove to Ashley's house.

Not before I found a huge box at my doorstep addressed to me. I decided I would check it later.

"Hey, come in!" Ash greeted us and we went up to her room. I was sitting on her bed playing with her chihuahua Flash when she came out of her closet and handed me something.

"For you."

"What is it?"

"Open it and see it for yourself silly!" Ash playfully punched me. I suddenly grew very excited. The box was very tiny and I tore it open like a savage dog.

"Oh my gosh! It's beautiful! I love it!" I hugged her really tightly. Inside the box was a charm bracelet and a tiny picture of Ashley and me taken in her party. I attached the picture-charm to the bracelet and wore it on my wrist.

"Glad you liked it. It would have been a shame to return it."

"Are you kidding me? Who cannot live this? By the way it does look kinda expensive."

Aria waved her hand in between of us and said

"I'll give you your gift later tonight, Kay?" She looked at me looking sorry. I gave her a thumbs up and a grin and found myself kicked out of Ashley's house after five minutes.

"Sorry, the cleaning people are coming over and trust me you don't want to stay." She said as she looked at us totally UN-guiltily. Typical Ashley. She can't be all mushy-mushy for long.

Aria and I laughed and made our way to the car, and I began driving when I found Zach walking in the sidewalk. I pulled the car over and got out eagerly. Not before Aria rolled her eyes at me.

What was that for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weird ending I know but cliffhangerish!

What is in the box?

What is Zach gonna say?

And what is Aria planning to give Ella?

This chappie was written by me, Bhavisha.

Instagram : bhavishah98

Bye-bye!

:*