Nobody Compares

Coz no one ever looks so good in a dress 

and it hurts coz i know u won't be mine tonight

No one ever makes me feel like you do when u smile

Baby - 

I felt my earpod being snatched from my ear. God, it was my favorite song! Nobody Compares was a song that I wished someone would sing to me. And it was always in my dreams. I turned my head to look at the culprit. And also glared at her. 

" Really? Can't a girl get a minute of peace? Right when my favorite song was playing? You know how much I love that song!" I yelled really loudly.

"Chill, like I even knew what song was playing. I'm not some weird phycho ok? And i had to do that coz I've been calling you since the past 10 minutes and a freakin' plane could hit you and you would not notice!" Ashley yelled back.

"You are exaggerating waay too much.. and glad to know your seasickness has vanished." I said dryly as I wrapped the earpods aroung my i-Pod and placed it on top of a magazine I had been reading.

Ashley got up and made her way to where my suitcases were. She opened the biggest one and started scanning through my clothes. And also throwing them around. 

"Ugh, when did you buy this? .. Oo, I love this, I'm borrowing it sometime.." she mumbled. 

"hey! You are gonna clean this mess not me1 And what are you doing?"

"Theres a club downstairs that we are gonna go to tonight. And I'm looking for a decent outfit for you since you will take a month doing the same thing."

"Yipee! Clubbing! .. Wait a minute.... I take a month to decide an outfit?"

She ignored me and pulled out a dress that I did not even know existed. It was black. It had a plunging neckline and had two very thin straps. The dress would end somehwere mid-thigh and was figure hugging. I took it from her and carefully laid it down on my bed. Then I removed my favorite black 6 inch heels and a matching clutch. I admired the outfit and then flopped down on a chair, going through my phone. 

see u 2nyt  ;) - Tyler 

Do you have my Vogue? - Candace 

Having fun? Lots of love - Mom 

.

.

.

See u 2nyt ....  Tyler ..... I suddenly grew very excited about tonight. I told Ash about the text and she gave me a weird look. I glanced at my watch and saw that there were 4 hours still remaining. I wish i had a book called Ways To Kill Time. 

~ 4 Hours Later ~ 

I looked at myself in the mirror. The makeup I had done was kinda light, kinda heavy. I had straightened my hair and let it down. The dress looked fab on me and I'm not boasting, but I did look kinda hot. 

Ashley had an electric blue dress on her that matched her skin tone and it was tight till the waist and then flowed down till where her fingertips reached. She had put on heavy eye make up and looked beautiful.

We went down in the club and the first person we met was Aria. She had worn a skintight red dress that fit her like second skin and was really short. It would have been a wardrobe malfunction if she bended down but thankfully she had enough brains to not do so. I think. I also saw Liam checking her out and I gave him a smirk as he looked down at his shoes. Aw, he was so cute! 

There were no teachers out here so there was a lot of [R] stuff going on. Naturally. I spotted Zach and Emma having a drink and Tyler looking around for somebody. We made our way towards the dance floor amd I began dancing to the beats of Turn Up The Music. I felt hands on my waist and turned to see who it was, and found myslelf standing really close to Tyler, who seemed to have magically appeared here. 

"Hey, Princess, I was looking all over the place for you." he gave me a grin and looked at me from top to bottom. 

"Whatever." I turned again and moved a little further away. i was mad at him in many ways. First, he kissed me and acted as if nothing happened. Second, I didn't know if he was my friend or something else. Third, I dont know. 

"Playing hard to get are we?" he whispered in my ear. "You look so sexy when you do that." 

Was he flirting with me? I needed to sort stuff out with him.

"Tyler, I need to talk to you." 

"Whats the matter?"

"Can we go to someplace quieter?"

HE grabbed my hand and led me to his room. 

Tyler I -" He removed his shirt.

______________________________________________________________________________

What happens next? hehehe... I see what you all are thinking.... 

Anyways... thanks to all those readers who got this story more than 1,000 reads! It really means a lot! 

Comment!

Vote!

Fan! 

Love!