Sea Bed Walking

~ ELLA'S P.O.V. ~

This stupid cruise sucked.

I had imagined it to be the perfect trip : cruise n Hawaii with friends. But no, those FRIENDS had to ruin it all for me.

We were in Hawaii and I had heard that the sea bed walking out here was the best and had been planning to go for it before Tyler had to break my heart and Ashley had to stomp all over it.

And now, here am I, in the hands of Aria, who is currently muttering something about corals and fish while helping me choose my outfit.

~ ARIA'S P.O.V. ~

Wow. I can now see what heartbreaks do to people for real. Haha rhyming! Ella was all pale and blank and wasn't the the cousin I had before. I really hoped Zach's plan cheered her up. I helped her get ready and covered up the dat circles and stuff with some concealer. She looked adorable in a pair of yellow short shorts and a black crop top with black Converse. We made our way to the SEA BED WALK place and found Liam and Zach there.

Liam made some sort of hand gestures pointing towards Zach and Ella and then towards the door and I quickly understood what he meant.

~ELLA'S P.O.V.~

"Uhm, hehe, I totally forgot that Liam and I were going out on a date right now so sorry we have to go!" Aria grabbed Liam's hand and dashed out of the door leaving Zach and I speechless. I looked at Zach questioningly and he just shrugged his shoulders and looked down.

"You still have to do this Kay? I paid for it and we are not NOT doing this." Zach warned me.

"Fine" I muttered and we both made our way to the instructors place.

"Hi, you are Zach and Ella right? I'm Chase and I'm going to be your instructor for today. Now I'm going to give you guys all the stuff you need to wear like a helmet and flippers and such and when you are ready we go in the waters k?" A really hot guy smiled at us. He had jet black hair and piercing blue eyes and a great body. I kinda looked forward to this now.

He helped us put on a wetsuit that would help block out the cold water and an oxygen cylinder. I wore the flippers and put on a weird helmet that weighed 100 pounds probably. He showed us some hand gestures to use underwater and then helped us get into the water. Chase was really friendly.

~ZACH'S P.O.V.~

Chase was too friendly. He had a thing for Ella I guess. Who wouldn't though? SHe looked really cute in that wetsuit that complimented her curves and the flippers suited her while I looked like a frog. As he held her by the waist to help he get into the water I grew kinda jealous. I really hoped that all of this would cheer her up and make her realize that I wasn't like Tyler. That asshole.

~ELLA'S P.O.V.~

Wow. That was all I could say as I was encompassed by the crystal clear water and colorful fish passing by me as I sank deeper and deeper holding Zach's hand. The rays of the sun that broke into the water looked like curtains swaying in the wind and I happily popped the bubbles that I exhaled.

As we touched the soft mud below I looked around. I was surrounded by corals of different colors and swaying gently with the water. A few pieces of weed (not the drug) floated by me and I stared in awe as the different colored fish stayed at a distance from us. A daring turtle came close to me and I caught it by its shell and watched as it desperately tried to escape. I then let it go and giggled as it swam away at the speed of light. Zach was right. This whole thing did cheer me up.

~ZACH'S P.O.V.~

Mission accomplished.