Birthdays are full of hugs and kisses!

I opened the door and got out. “Hey Zee!” I said grinning. Why was I grinning? Well who cares!

“Zee? I like it. Anyways Happy Birthday!” he said hugging me. How many hugs am I going to get? But when he hugged me I felt some kind of warmth emitting from his body and I wouldn’t mind staying in his arms forever. WHAT THE HELL ELLA?! TYLER JUST KISSED YOU YESTERDAY NIGHT! He let go of me and both of us started talking about random stuff. He asked me what were my plans for today.

“Just nothing. I’m gonna chill at home, maybe watch a movie or two.”

“Some boring chick flicks I guess.” He said with a bored expression.

“They are not boring! They are fun. Especially the guys… they are hawt.” I said with a dreamy expression. Hey! Liking hot guys is not a crime.

“Oh I totally forgot. I was coming to your place to give you this.” He said putting his hand in his pocket and removing a small box. It was wrapped in blue and had a pink bow on it.

“Awww! What is this?”  I asked.

“It’s your birthday gift you dumb head.” He said laughing and showing it into my hand. “Open it.” He added.

“I am the birthday girl show some respect.” I said in a fake British accent.

“That was funny but don’t try speaking in the British accent please. See I am being polite to you.” He said sarcastically.

I did was I told. I tore the wrapper. There was no other way! He had used so much cello tape! It looked as if he had wrapped the whole thing with it. After the tearing session was over, there was a small blue velvet box. I opened it and saw a silver necklace with a star pendent. It was so adorable. It had a baby pink outline with and infinity symbol carved in the middle.

“I love it. Thank you so much.” I said hugging him. Birthdays are full of hugs and kisses. Kisses. That reminded me, where was Tyler? Yesterday, after ‘The Kiss’ he had disappeared. I wanted to talk to him. I wish he hadn’t actually kissed me just because he was drunk and had already forgotten about it.

*PEEP PEEP*

Aria was honking, for how long had I hugged Zach? I pulled away said the bye and sat in the car. Before driving away I smiled at Zach. He smiled back and I drove off.

“For how long had I been hugging?” I asked feeling ashamed.

“For almost a minute or something.” Aria said trying to control her laughter. Why do I suddenly go into my Lalaland? Someday its gonna make me fall in trouble!

-We reached home-

“Mom we’re home.” I said, a bit louder than usual.

“Hon, there’s a parcel for you. I have kept it on your bed.” She replied back. Without saying anything else, I ran to my room. I wanted to see what was in it, who had sent it etcetera… etcetera…

I reached upstairs and saw that the parcel was where mom had told it would be. ‘Obviously it was there Ella! How can it move on its own? You’re so lame.’  Said the tiny little voice in my head.

I sat on the bed and saw a little pink note on the side. I read it:

Dear El,

Happy birthday! I am so sorry I couldn’t give it to you on my own, but had to send it via the stupid mail. I had to go to my Granny’s she is unwell. Hope you have fun.

Love and KISSES, yours only,

Ty <3

NOW I was super excited! What had he given me?! I open the wrapper as fast as I could… and when I saw what’s in it… I become speechless…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

A/N

Cliffhanger! :P

What’s the gift gonna be? Well, you will come to know about that in the next chapter!

Anyways how was this chapter? I was written by, Ann!

Btw we imagine Emma to be Sarah Paxton.

Instagram: annushna

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-xoxo :*