Are you going to go all Barbie on me ?

We entered Tyler's house. It was quite the dream house. His room had his smell. It was heavenly.Without warning he took off his shirt and his pants. Holy son of a bitch! I want to lick those abs. Oh god! I did not just say that! There is something wrong with me. His body was hypnotising. I resisted the urge to check him out.

"Like what you see?" Tyler said, smirking. There, back was the cocky Tyler I knew. Blood was rushing to my cheeks. Do not blush Ella!

"In your dreams baby.." I replied. Not that good of a comeback, but will do.

I changed into the clothes I had got from home and instantly felt relaxed. I got into bed and closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep but with him next to me, I don't think it was possible.

"Why haven't you dated in such a long time?" Tyler asked me.

"Just, haven't really liked someone." I replied. If only he knew!

"How about you, when was the last time you were ever steady?" I nosily asked.

"Steady? Me? Never babe, never"

"Just like I thought."

"Night" I mumbled. He didn't bother to reply. He must have dozed off. I could hear him breathing.I turned around and watched him sleep. He looked so angelic-not to sound corny. What if he never liked me? I just need to sleep now. I slept like a horse in no time. I just wish I had no drool on my face in the morning.

***********

"Yo sleepy head, wake up!" I heard. I grunted in response. I was not much of a morning person. Before I could do anything, I felt cold water all over my body.My eyes immediately opened.

"What the hell Ty?" I shouted.  "Wake up dramaqueen. We have to go shop for Ash's gift.

"Fine, pick me up from my house after an hour."

"An hour? Are you going to go all Barbie doll on me?"

"No, you idiot I'm going to have a shower, unlike you."

"Hey, I'm super clean. Smell." Tyler told me getting his underarms near me. Before I could have a trauma for life, I ran.

When I reached home, I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the shower. After rubbing myself with my favourite lemon soap and shampoo, I got out and changed into a plain red tee and paired it with a short denim skirt. I accessorized it with a necklace and my charm bracelet. My cousin Aria gave it to me. We would give each other charms every year. I did my makeup lightly and did my hair.You could say I was a fashionable person. Hey, wanting to look pretty is not a bad thing.I saw a text from ash.

Hey gurrrl, wanna hang today?

I thought for sometime and replied.

Can't, going to Aria's.

She didn't reply. Just what I thought.  You see, Aria, my favourite cousin hated Ash's guts as did Ash hate hers.Despite my attempts to convince her, she kept saying that Ash was, and I quote, "A manipulative bitch." She didn't stay behind in showing her dislike either. Tey both snapped at each other like cats.

There was a knock on my door. I grabbed my purse and left the house. Tyler was waiting in his car. Damn, that guy looked amazing in his green Polo and  Nudeish capris.

"Ready to go?" I simply nodded. He was making me nervous.

After spreeing through the mall for about two hours (with lots of complaints from Ty) I bought Ash the new Prada bag and Ty settled on Aviators and a gift coupon to Zara.

"Hot dog?" He asked.

"How can I say no to food?"  We went to the hot dog place and I sat down while he went and got the order.  I was looking around when I saw Zach with a group of jocks. Ooooh, Tyler has competition. I just sat there and stared at him like a complete weirdo.

"Hey El!' I was interrupted by Justin, a jock. "Hey J, what you'll doing? shopping? " I said smirking. Okay, I was a bit of a flirt, so what?

"Just hanging out." He said, his eyes going up and down my body. He sure was a perv.

"So, this is Zach." he said geasturing towards his other  "buddies" and Zach.

"Oh, we've met." I said, looking at him. He just smiled. he was getting stares from virtually every girl in the mall.

"Guys!" Tyler said and bro fisted or whatever it is called to them.

"What are you'll doing here?" he asked

"Just showing Zach around man." Tyler looked...jealous? I mean, Zach, in his navy blue T shirt and black capries looked crazy hot and his green eyes were piercing but, could Tyler be threatened? I don't think he thinks about his reputation that much.

"Oh, El?" Tyler said.

"Ya?"

"I'm going to go with them." He said

He was ditching me? For them? The people who he was friends with for status? I mean,what? He's not even thinking that I can't drive. I think I'm just overthinking it. He can do that. After all we're friends. Yeah, that's it.

"Okay, I wanted to hang at the mall anyway." I said, hiding my diasappointment. "Bye guys." I added.

They mumbled bye's and I left.

"Lover boy ditch you huh?" I heard a noise as I was walking through the mall. I jumped.

"No he didn't and we are not dating! Sneaky much?" I replied to Zach. He was like your typical popular bad boy. Girls falling over him, him not caring, sleeping with girls etc. Just like Tyler.

"Defensive much?" He said smirking.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your friends?" I said

"Got bored." He replied. Yup! Definately egoistic.

I ignored him and walked out. I totally forgot that I didn't hava a car. I was about to take the bus when-

"Want a lift?" Zach said pointing to his motorbike. My bus was gone! Urgh! Not another one on an hour!

"No, thanks." I said, smiling weakly. Motorcycles scared the shit out of me. Hell, I got scared in Disneyland rides.

"Scared?" He said. I couldn't let him win.

"Hell no!" I yelled grabbing the helmet and getting on the bike.

I told him the adress and held him tight throughout the ride. It was scary, my eyes were closed throughout. I would yell the occasional " Are you going to get us killed?" He would just smirk. Urgh! He was exactly the same as he was in middle school.

"We're here." He said. I opened my eyes. I mumbled a thanks and went into the house. He waited till I got in. Huh. I guess he isn't bad.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N another long chappie... I hope.

So this was by me, vishva

I imagine justin to be Chad micheal murray and Aria to be Ashley Benson! :D

Next update will be later today or tomorrow.

Adios!

Twitter: itssvishvashah

Instagram: Vivsh412

Kik: viv_shah

Comment

Vote

Fan!

BYe!