Took You Long Enough To Get Ready Princess

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. IT'S PRETTY IMPROTANT. THANKS!xO

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ella's POV:

You know that look that someone gives you that tells you you're going to die? Yeah, Zach was giving me that one now. But the embarrasement he felt, made up for all of it. He started it. I'm just going to end it.  

"This is war. And I'm going to win it." Zach said. His cheeks were red with embarrasement. I had to bite my lip to control my laughter.

"Oh yeah? Keep telling yourself that." I said,smirking.

************

"Ash! Wait up!" I shouted

"Wassup E dawg!?" She said.

"What did you just call me?"

"E Dawg"

"I have ears."

"Why'd you ask me then?"

"Ugh! God! Forget it." I shouted and walked away.

"Oh shit!Ashley!" I screamed.

"What?"

"You have my trig textbook. I need it unless I want a whole month of detention."

She sighed and gave me my book.

"Later bitch." she said.

What was up with her today? She must've seen one of those Bring it on movies again.I will never understand this girl.

I was hurrying towards my Math class when a hand grabbed me.  I was pushed into the janitors closet where it was dark. Too dark for my liking. The person had his hand on my mouth so I couldn't scream. He raised his hand up and switched on the light. Zach? That Dick.

"I pity you. A week of detention and now I'm sure its gonna become a month." he said slyly

I screamt, I mean how much ever I could considering there was a tape on my mouth.

"See you next period!" he said and left.

I gave him my best death glare. That's all I could do sadly. But I could use this time to come up with a plan.Yes, that's what I was going to do.

******************

The bell rang and  and with8in five minutes Zach was there. I looked at him with an eager look in my eyes.He must have recognised it.

"Miss me?"He said. God, he was so cocky. Come to think of it , I was always attracted to these type of guys. What can I say? I like players.But, only the ones who change for me. I know, So chick flick.

He came and removed the rope from my hands and the tape from my mouth. I got up, looked him straight in the eye, held his shoulders and kicked him hard in the place where it would hurt the most.

"Ouch, you little-"

Before I could hear anymore, I left.

He was going to pay for it. Yeah Zach, Paybacks a Bitch.

**************

Zach's POV:

That girl was sure obsessed with dicks. She kicked them so hard.Urgh, whatever. I went to basketball. We had practice right now. I changed into my Shorts and ran out and started doing the drills.