Tyler: The One And Only!

"Trrrringg!" the alebra period was over. All of us jumped out of our seats.

There was a rush in the corridors as it was the recess. Zach disappeared in the crowd. We had cheerleading practise. So we met Tyler outside the Basketball court.

Tyler was the captain of our school basketball team "The Ravens". Ash and I were late so we rushed in and changed into something comfy. I wore my fav electric blue shorts and a yellow tank top and Ash changed into a green skirt and a cute white top with a butterfly on it!

We started with all the warm up and etc etc. We heart and mind were not here, my gaze was stuck at Tyler who was shirtless practising. and i was like OMG!

His body is marvelous with 6 pack abs and his V line was to die for. He has a golden sun tan which usually brings out his smooth clear complexion. His black hair was messed up which made him look even more hot.

Candace was the only one of us who didnt look tired or sweaty after two and a half hours of practise. Her lemon yellow skirt and baby pink tank top was as perfect as it was at the start of the practise.

Tyler's blue eyes met my brown ones for a second and both of us smiled at each other. His deep blue eyes remind me of a lake on a stormy day.

Atlast, which felt like years the practise was over.

The three of us hoped into Ash's BMW Z3 and started making plans of what we would do to entertin ourselves tonight.

I suggested that we could go for dinner at the new chinese restraunt "Chim Yau" and then watch a movie at my place.

Ty straightly said no to us. This had happened first time in history. I knew had a date but always came with us even though it was a matter of 15 mins.

I looked at him with a questionable look but he ignored it. We reached at the gate of his house and he got down without saying a word.

Both me and Ash were bewildered. And thought of investigatig what he was up to and who was his date as he never mentioned it to us.

We were going to spy on him. If he found out... It would be our last day on the planet.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Done! Done! Done!

Hey! Its me, Anushna a.k.a. Ann... I have written for the first time. Hoped ul like it! we will update the next chapter by today evening or night!

Follow me on

Instagram:

annushna

LIKE!!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FAN!

& even SHARE!

~xoxo