Cute as a button every single one of you.

Ella's POV:

I got out of the changing room after removing my wetsuit and putting on some normal clothes. As amazing as this sea walking thing was, it was fucking tiring. I went towards the cafe of our hotel. (We're in Hawaii! YAY!) I sat down at the booth where Aria and the others were. I see they met Sasha.

"Hey guys! I see you'll met Sasha."

"No shit bitch. Ain't that the reason I'm sitting here." Sasha popped in.

"Ofcourse." I said sitting down at the horizontally opposite booth. There was a place next to Zach but I'd rather kill myself than sit there. I mean, obviously I'm not over that shit. Everyone was here excpet Ashley and Tyler obviously. Imagine if they would've been here. Now that, my friends, would be the definition of awkward and tension mixed together.

"Are you still mad at me?" I heard a whisper.

I looked to my right to find Zach sitting next to me. I chose to ignore him. Finally, our food arrived but, as usual I did not have anything. Its like I've lost my appetite. How much ever I try, I can't seem to handles all of this. I just want to break down and cry. But I don't want to do that. I don't want to be that girl. The one who is dependant, needs people to comfort her. I don't want to be the type of girl who cries over guys. It makes me feel vulnerable, like even a simple guy can make my heart ache. I JUST DON"T WANT TO BE LIKE THAT. Is that so much to ask?

********

After eating, everyone started moving towards their rooms.

"Hey El, wait up!" Liam shouted

"Hey, what's up?"

"I know it's hard babe, but just give Zach a chance. He just didn't want to hurt you." And with that he walked away. This, ladies and gentlemen, was my best friend. The idiot who couldn't give advice to save his life. God! How many retards can one girl handle? But, I love him anyway. He's like my little brother.

I got into my room after a little walk and found a note attached to the door.

Wave pool in 5.

Huh. No sender. Might as well go.

*******

After about ten minutes I reached the wave pool and sat on the shore. I know right? Fashionably late. So, wearing my turquoise blue plain bikini and black Ray bans, I lied down on the shore and closed my eyes. I had a wet sensation on my cheek so I opened my eyes and saw Zach.

"Why the fuck did you kiss my cheek?"

"Because I'm really sorry Ella. I swear I didn't know that you'll uh-had-uh.."

"Why are you stammering? What are you? A kid? Did he take your virginity too?" And there come the tears. Urgh! Wh do I let people see me cry?

"You don't know how sorry I am Ella. I didn't mean to-"

"Save it Zach. I've been heartbroken enough times to know that all guys are the same."

"Enough times? It was just this one time Ella." he said. My face grew more angry. My blood boiled.

"You have no idea Zach. Every single guy I liked seriously has crushed my heart.They didn't even know I liked them. Hell, if they did, I'm sure they would've done something worse. You don't know anything about me. So shut the fuck up!" I shouted, tears flowing faster now.

He grabbed myn shoulders and shaked them.

"Geez, Ella, chill. I'm really sorry. I'll do-"

"FIne." I stated