Yup! Definately a Jock

ELLA'S POV:

Tomorrow was my birthday. I don't really like my birthdays because I don't like feeling special. I mean, I do like feeling special but not only for one day. Got it? Forget it, I have crazy theories. Basically, I don't love birthdays and I don't hate them. They're just...okay.I hadn't thought anything for my birthday. i was turning eighteen. I think I'll just go to Ash's house and have Ty over there. That'll be it.

"Hey." I heard a voice and jumped.

"Why are you so jumpy?" The voice, aka Ash said.

"You scared me bitch."I replied.

"Okay, so since its Friday today there's a game and we have to polish our routine." She said, bossily.

"Yes ma'am" I mock saluted her and left.

******

I took my books and slammed my locker shut. Urgh! I hate French! I hate studying all in all but French? It's a nightmare. I had French next. I can't even bunk it. One more detention and I swear I'll get suspended.I entered French and took my seat at the back and started talking to Cory and Dylan.(A/N Dylan is just a random Jock)

"Hi." I heard an unkown voice.

I looked to see a brown haired guy. His hair fell on his forehead and his brown eyes twinkled.He wore an olive green T-shirt with black jeans and a leather jacket. Gosh! Why does everyone have to wear leather jackets?

"Hey" I said

"Mind if I sit here?" He pointed to the seat next to me.

"Go ahead." I smirked.

I was going to talk further until the petite teacher came in. Mrs Burns. One word for her: BITCH.She hated my guts. Well, the feeling was likewise. She started teaching and I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"Mr Liam Montgomery?" Someone said. Liam? huh? Never heard of that name. I looked up to see the guy next to me stand up.

"You're wanted in the office and why haven't I seen your transfer paper?"

"Transfer paper?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yes, are you new?"

"Yeah" he replied.

"Well,that explains it." I muttered. Everyone looked at me. Liam smirked. Must have said that out loud.Oops.

"I don't know where the office is." Liam announced. His voice deep and slow. Kind of like Harry Styles. GOD! ELLA! STOP RELATING EVERYONE TO HARRY FREAKING STYLES!

"I can take him." I offered wanting to get out of the class. Mrs Burns looked at me suspiciously, as if challenging me. I looked at her. Hell woman, I'm not scared of you.After about two minutes of angrily looking at me, she gave up.

"Fine." she said

I picked up my bag and geastured for Liam to follow me.

"New kid huh? Tough luck." I said, attempting to make small talk.

"Not really, I move around a lot. My dad gets transferred too often." he replied.

"Oh." was all I said.

"So you're a cheerleader?" he said as we made our way down the hallway.

"How do you-"

He cut me off by pointing to my clothes. Oh yeah! It was game night. I was wearing my cheerleading uniform.

"What about you? What are you going to join?" I asked

"Basketball." he replied. " I already joined the team. I'm playing the game tonight." he added.

"What's with all the new kids joining basketball?" I asked, totally confused.

He just shrugged.

"Here's the office." I said

"Why are we at the office?" he asked. I looked at him as if he were crazy.

"You had to be at the office. Remember?"

"Oh that? I bribed some freshman to do that." he winked.

I smiled.

"Yup! Definately a jock." I said

We spent the rest of the period in the lunch hall. Nobody ever came there during periods. I was speaking from experience.

**************

"Gimme a R

Gimme an A

Gimme a V

Gimme an E

Gimme an N

Gimme an S

Gooooooooooooo RAVENS!" We shouted doing our routine during the game.

"Whose that hottie?" Ash said. I looked to where she was pointing.

"Oh him? That's Liam." I offered.

"You know him? "

"Looks like our school is just adding hot guys. First Zach and now Liam."

"Tell me about it." I replied.

****************

It was almost midnight. This was the first birthday where Ash hadn't come over for a sleepover. Aria and I were getting ready. She wanted to take me clubbing. I put on my glittery black dress.It ended a little after my thighs. I paired my dress with a black Accesorize braclet and a silver Lousi Vuitton clutch. I let my chest long hair hang into loose curls and put on a normal amount of make up. I wore my Silver Steve Madden pumps and walked down the stairs only to see Aria ready. She looked fabulous like always. She wore a tight red dress with a golden clutch and stilletos. That girl looked hot in anything.

"How are we going to go? I sure as hell am not going in your garbage of a car." I said

Ignoring me completely, she dragged me out of the house. My parents knew we were going and were cool with it. I opened the door and screamed.

Ahead of me stood the most amazing gift ever. It was a shiny red Audi. Its seats were covered it black leather and it was an automatic car.

"Is this mine?" I shouted.

My dad came outside and handed me the keys. I jumped and hugged him. I squeled really loud.

"Thankyou so much!" I shouted

After 5 minutes of my father telling me that he couldn't breathe we got into the car and left.

Aria and I reached Fire and ice . We entered inside. It was dark. Only music playing.

"SURPRISE!" ________________________________________________________________________________________

This was written by viv.

Liam is supposed to be Matt Lanter.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN