Party, party, party!!

Zach had dropped me home on his motorcycle. He was not as bad as i thought he would be.

I opened the door and entered in. It was the same way i had left it last night. Popcorn fallen on the floor, pillows lying anywhere etc.

BROOM!! i heard Zach's motorcycle start. He left as soon as i closed the door. Well that was gentleman-ish.

"Im a barbie girl in my barbie world

Its made of plastic its fantastic......" my cell phone rang, I had set a special ringtone for Ashley.

"Hello?-" i spoke as i answered the phone.

"Just hello, no wishing me huh! im heartbroken." Ash replied nosily.

"Miss Birthday Girl, if you would just let me speak. Im not a robo, im a human and i need to breath while speak." i replied in defence.

"Hmm yeah whatever. But listen come at my place an hour early before the party, i wanna check if u look hot, well cuz ur my BFF and have to look better than the others."

"Aye-Aye Captain" I replied jokingly.

"ok bye now. Have loads to do. Im a busy girl today." she said

"bye bye."

i hung the phone and started to decide what to wear. Ash was going to throw a swimming party. Everyone was invited, all the guys- seniors too. shes crazy. So now i couldnt afford looking bad.

i packed all the stuff i would be needing, in my favourite white Gucci bag. Then i opened my closet and scanned through my clothes for a moment, thinking what to wear.

Atlast i decided to wear my Zara pink shorts and a white off shoulder top with a moustache over my baby blue coloured bikini. it had an adorable bow in the middle. i accessorised the clothes with a Chanel necklace and my lucky owl ring. Whenever i wear that ring something good happens to me. I did light makeup. but i put loads of my strawberry glitter lipgloss because i loved the shine!

I was going to wear my white 4 inches pencil heel. My outfit still looked incomplete. Why?

Oh! i had forgetten my shades. I ran to my dressing table and opened my drawer. Lying there were my 10 sunglasses. I chose the Versace aviators

And now im ready to go! Ashley's house is like four blocks away from mine. I started walking, the sky was the perfect shade of blue. It was an amazing weather to swim.

I reached the the front door and and before i could ring the bell, the door flew open. Ashley was standing there looking like a perfect hollywood star. Dressed in sleeveless blue see- through top and denim short shorts and 5inch wedges and an owl neck piece with her hair left loose and slight make up done, she definitely looked like the birthday girl. As her top slipped a little I noticed a red bikini strap. That girl definitely knew that red suited her the best.

"You look good." She said.

"So do you. Actually you look hot! Who you aiming for today?" I said, knowing Ash had picked a guy for herself.

"Okay, stand here all day if u wish." Ash began turning away. I quickly followed her inside and grinned, knowing she was ignoring the topic. I made my way towards the kitchen and scanned the refrigerator to find something delectable. I removed a gigantic pack of Gummy Bears and began chomping.

"Oh no no, you cannot eat." Ash snatched the bag away from me and placed it back.

"Why?" I whined.

"This is a pool party an we all learned as kids that we should never eat before going in the pool." Ash said like a mother.

"Fine." I glared at her and made myself comfortable on her couch.

"So?" I began.

"..so?" She repeated.

"Tell me who!" I exclaimed

"Fine! It's Justin.." She replied, getting that dreamy look on her face.

I mentally puked. The doorbell rang and we rushed to get the door.

The party had officially begun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

liked the chapter?

So this was written by Anushna and Bhavisha.

Next update probably tomorrow or if you are lucky then within the next few hours. ;)

Instagram-

annushna

bhavishah98

kik- Anushnaa

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

BYEE!