The Imperial.

"It's time to get-"

I shut the stupid alarm and groaned. Urgh! Why do mornings have to come so early.My eyes refused to open. I resolved to sleep for another 5 minutes.

"Ella! Wake up! We have to be at the port by 10! " I heard. I ignored the voice and covered my head with a pillow. I felt something freezing on my body. My eyes shot open.

"Why did you pour water all over me?" I asked Aria, pissed.

"It's 9:10 you idiot.! Reaching the port is going to take half an hour." She shouted/explained. I just stood there and gasped.

"Yes, you dumbfuck, now get yo ass up. Be down in 15."Aria said. Since when did she get so responsible? 15..... SHIT! I HAVE ONLY FIFTEEN MINUTES. I rushed into the bathroom and took the world's quikest possible shower. I wore the clothes I had laid down last night which consisted of dark blue skinnies and a lavender tank top with knots on the shoulder. I dumped all my make up in and opened my seceret closet. Yes, you heard that right, I had a secret closet full of 1d merchandise.There were also some Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone and Vampire Diaries Merchandise. Yeah, I was a total hardcore fangirl. I had pretty much everything that was made by the One Direction company. May it be tops, socks, bedsheets, necklaces, braclets, alarm clocks, bags, you name it

"Ella, come down fast! The cab has arrived." Aria screamt. A cab was taking us, since our parents couldn't drop us. Typical. I grabbed my favourite 1D necklace and braclet and rushed downstairs with my bags. I had a total of three suitcases and two handbags. I can't help it. Wanting to look fashionable is not a crime. It's just a stereotype that we cheerleaders don't care about anything else. Our lives are just as intense and problematic as the others. We just don't show it. Only some of the cheerleaders are mean and snobby, not all. I'm glad I wasn't one of them.

"I'm ready!" I announced as I ran towards the door.

"Well, well the queen finally arrived." Aria said as I reached for the cab.

"No shit Sherlock." I shot back.

"You are really obsessed with that aren't you!?"

"Just shut up, we're going to be late." I said as we settled in a cab.

After half an hour of listening to Aria's shit, we finally reached and I let out a releaving sigh. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but there's only this much Aria that a person can bear.We walked towards the school sign and gave our names.

"Hey Ella, Aria, over here." I heard. We went towards where almost everyone was standing.

"Hey" I said.

I heard a bunch of hey's and hi"s.

"I'm surprised you're so cheerful this early" Ty said. I blushed.

"Well, excitement got the best of me." I smirked. He was still acting like nothing happened. Maybe it was just a mistake. My heart sank.

"Everyone, board "The Imperial" in 5 minutes. Last call. 5 minutes" We heard an announcent.

"Let's go!" I said.

We all boarded the ship. Our bags were checked by the guards and our passports were checked.

"What do you have in so many bags? Prank stuff." Zach asked.

"Huh. Should have thought of that. I guess you're safe now." I teased.

He just smirked. 'Maybe you're not."

"We'll see about that." I winked and moved forward in the line. We entered the ship. Saying that it was luxuruous was a big understatement.  The lobby was huge. It was elegantly decoarated. There were curtains hanging around. The whole ship had a theme of royalty. Red, Golden and Green were the only colours you could see. It was magical. One by one, we were given our keys. Thank the lord Ash was standing in front of me in the line. I got room 204 while she got 203 and Candace got 205. I guess I could deal with that. The whole right line was for the girls, while the left was for boys. I think directly in front of me was Zach's room and on either sde of him were Tyler and Liam. God, my room was great. No blonde(stupid) jocks.They seriously bug me.

I took my key and went into my room. My mouth dropped open. It was fabulous. Better than that. It was huge with a queen sized bed right in the middle. There was a small desk, two cofffe tables and a 42 inch plasma TV. There was a sliding wardrobe. I walked towards the balcony and the view was breathtaking. The ocean was so beautiful. I quickly jumped on my bed and went through the brochure. There were millions of activtties like golf, ice skating etc etc. There were pools and hot tubs on each floor. There were massages, beauty places and spa's. Best of all there were video game arcades! Yes, I loved video games.I know, not expected. I quicky started unpacking. We had decided to meet at the pool in two hours.

____________________________________________________________________________