Head Over Heels.

Author's Note.

hey, lovely readers. sorry for the long wait.

i want to dedicate this chapter to me best friend, who's birthday was just two days ago.

HappyyBirthdayyyYoshii! :*

Here's the chapter. Hope you'll like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZACH's POV.

I dropped Ella home and started driving home. I had texted Emma that I was breaking up with her and switched off my phone. I didn't want to deal with her drama. I know, its an asshole move, but she means nothing.

All she would do was cry and make me feel sympathetic towards her so that I would change my decision.

Well, that's not gonna happen. I'm done sleeping around. I want to show Ella that I am a decent guy, who can care about a girl's feelings. I didn't care about sleeping with random chicks anymore.

All I cared about was Ella and what she thought of me. I didn't mind changing for her.

She is the kind of girl every girl wants to be and the kind that every guy wants to make her his. She is like a dream come true. God might have spent quality time designing her. Yeah, yeah, call me gay and see if I care. I really like her.

*PEEP PEEP*

I looked behind through the rear view mirror to notice that I had stopped driving while day dreaming.

God! I'm such a girl.I started the engine again and started driving home. I switched on the radio and started humming along.

ELLA's POV.

I opened the door to my house thinking that no one would be home.

"Home sweet home." I sighed.

"Ella, honey your home!" my mom greeted me from the couch. She was watching television, one of her posh TV shows.

"Hey Mum." I said. Well, this is awkward. She's never really around. Not that I'm complaining.

She switched off the television and made her way towards me and eloping me in a hug. I hugged her back in total surprise. What's up with her today?

"How was your trip?" she asked once we had separated.

"It was amazing. I'll surely never forget it." I lied. Well, the second part wasn't a lie. I surely won't not forget it.

"Great." she said. "Don't you want to freshen up? I'll make you something in that time." she added

"Yeah sure." I said with a forced smile. There is somthing seriosuly fishy.

I made my way slowly up the stairs, exhausted. I opened the door to my room. Gosh! I had missed my room so much.

I opened my closet and took out a pair of PJ's.

I stepped in the bathroom and started the shower, turning the knob to my "Hot".

I undressed myself and stepped in the shower area. The hot water ran down my body, relaxing my muscles. I started feeling refreshed.

After 20 minutes of an amazing bath, I went down to the kitchen, following the amazing smell.

Mom was humming a song and tossing pancakes in the pan. I went in and sat down on the counter. She served me the pancakes with some whipped cream. Who the hell makes pancakes at this time?

I cut through the pancakes and placed a mouthful, the contents melting in my mouth.

Did I mention that my mom really can cook but chooses not to? Yeah, I was surprised as well.

*TING TONG*

The maid opened the door revealing Zach. Hmm..

"Hey..What are you doing here at this time?" i said clueless, why was here.

"Don't like it that I'm here?" He said in a fake-shocking way. I looked around to see my mom gone. Huh. So much for her being nice.

"And why are you dressed like that?" I questioned, ignoring him. He was wearing a white button down shirt, faded jeans and black converses. He looked ..umm..yum? Ignore that thought Ella.

"We're going for a party." He said. "Andrew's party." Andrew was a jock from school. No surprise there.

"Uhm, i don't think so. I'm too bored to go and change." I whined.

"Nope." He said popping the 'P'

"You are coming with me. I don't mind if you come in these" He added eyeing me with amusement.

"Fine" I grumbled.

"Wait here"

I quickly changed and went downstairs. Zach was sitting there. Talking on the phone. Annoyance clear in his eyes.

"Who was that?" I asked. I knew I was being nosy but whatever.

"Emma. I just broke up with her." He said with a straight face.

"Oh."

ZACH's POV.

"Oh." she said, with a sparks in her eyes. Is that... relief?

"Ah shit! I need to go get ready again." She said.

Ofcourse this clumsy idiot had to spill something on herself. I simply smiled, amused.

"Ready!" Ella chirped as soon as she got down the stairs.

She was a wearing a white off shoulder mini dress. It looked like a simple dress, but when she wore it, she looked fascinating.

I couldn't help but trail my eyes down her body. How can a person look so gorgeous!?

She cleared her throat trying to get my attention. I looked at her and smiled. "Lets go!" I said, opening the door for her.

ELLA's POV.

I reached downstairs to see Zach checking me out. Well, I think he was. A little part of me kind of hopes for it. Why?

I ppushed the thought aside and we left.

I hope this night is worth the sacrifice of my beautiful sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________