I love drama... It's so dramatic

Chapter 19- I LOVE DRAMA... ITS SO DRAMATIC!

"Harry Styles? That's totes amazeballs!" Zach said in a totally girlish way.

"Isn't it really amazing to be compared to him?" I said.

"OH please! I hate One Direction. It's a band of 5 gays whom girls love. It's lame!" He said.

"Oh no, no, no, you just didn't say that! No one insults 1D, not even God!" I said, anger filling my body. I don't know why, but I feel insulted when someone insults One Direction. It feels like The Boys are a part of me.

"Forgive me again, please." Zach apologized.

"Yeah. This is the last time you are being forgiven."

"Okay then, wanna go home now?" he asked.

"hmm yep but I want my cupcakes." I said acting like a total baby.

****

I was sitting in his BMW convertible while he had gone to Lily's Bakery to buy cupcakes for me. It was fun have a guy buy you stuff which you love.

"Here you go." He said handing me a large sized cupcake with blue icing with a yellow star on it.

"Thanks. You got yourself a pink one?" I said teasingly, with one eyebrow raised.

"I had no choice. These two were the last ones and I know you love blue." Zach said. How did he know I love blue? I don't remember mentioning that to him.

"How do you know blues my fav colour?"

"That wasn't a mystery, I just guessed." He replied. He turned the key of the car to start it. BR-BR-BROOOOM and smoke started coming out of the bonnet.

"Urgh, not again!!" He said irritated.

"Guess we can take the bus." He added.

"Sure!" I said. We got off the car and started walking towards the bus stop. The roads were totally empty and there was no vehicle to be seen.

"We can walk." I suggested.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes. I am not gonna-"

"-die waking" he completed the sentence for me. I laughed. You know me so well.

"Yep I do." He said as if reading my mind.

"Did I say it out loud or did you kinda read my mind?"

"You didn't say it out loud but I knew you were thinking that."

I was walking on a deserted street with a hot guy not knowing what to say. That would sound really fun. But there was actually nothing we could talk about. Zach broke the uncomfortable silence, "Why do you even like Tyler?"

"Umm, can we not talk about that?" I pleaded. We had reached the lane before the mall and the streets were more crowded now.

"But there has to be a reason and I deserve to know at least that much."

"There isn't an actual reason. I have had a crush on him since 4 years now. He's been my best buddy since like forever. He is a guy I can trust, flirt and have fun at the same time without anything becoming awkward. But the saddest part is that he will never like me. He has dated like a million girls, never actually thinking me more than his BFF. It's so close that my mom doesn't eve mind him staying over at my house for the night in the SAME room. I just like him a lot. There's no explanation as to why I like him- WHOAAA!!' I said tripping over something. I was so into my talking that I hadn't seen what was there in front of me.