Nobody Insults One Direction, Not Even God

After detention that day I realized that Zach wasn't that bad.  I mean, atleast he didn't play around with the emotions of girls.After dropping me off yesterday he went to pick up Emma. Apparently, he had planned something for her. Who knew the bad boy could get romantic? Whatever. I had to pinch myself to shut my ugly mug. Aria too had the hots for him and she claims and I quote "I would jump his bones but too bad he's off limits." God,this girl was making me crazy. She says that she's not riding with Ash and that idiot bought herself a car. Dumbass. Anyway, this would be the last week  I would ride with Ash. I think even Ty would stop riding with her since he's got his own car and we won't be in a group and all. Anyway, getting back to the point.I had my driving test tomorrow and I was completely stressed out. It was at around 5. I decided to sleep off my thoughts.

*********

"Its time to get up, in the morning, In the morning.

Got McDonalds breakfast for you

.Just for you or any other brand..

we drove 2 miles just to get it.

So you better get up and eat i-"

I got up feeling great. I mean, I was just woken up by a One direction song. Yes, I finally changed my alarm tone.

"Shut that horrible sounding thing." Aria groaned.Without a warning, I slapped her. Yes, I slapped her.

"What the fuck was that for?" She asked surprised.

"NOBODY INSULTS ONE DIRECTION. NOT EVEN GOD." I barked. With that, I got up and went for a shower. After having a nice shower I got out and decided on wearing a Black and white Tank which had layers of each of the colour and Pink skinny jeans under. I paired it with my Black chanel bag and Pink Jimmy Choos. I left the house and waited for Ash.She pulled over and I hopped in.

"Hey Ty, hey Ash." I said smiling.

"Hey." they said in unison.

I sat in the front and Ash started driving.

"You've got your driving test today don't you?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, after school." I said.

"I can help you with the practicals of you want." Tyler offered.

"I'd like that."

"Meet me in the 6th period. We can ditch." he said.

"Sure."

We reached school and I pulled out my books and went towards my first class. I was late, as usual. I had to stop being tardy.I tried to sneak into class

"Miss Pierce,I see you're late." Said Mrs. Grandel

"Uhm...I'm..uh.. its just my second time." I said. Mrs Grandel had a bad, bad memory. She mixed up big time.

"Okay, you may sit down."She said and  I smiled proudly.

I took my seat next to Zach.

"I take it you're bad at making up excuses." he said smirking.

"I can't think under pressure." I whined.

"Sure,I hear lover boy's going to help you drive today."he said.

"It's for my driving test and how do you know that?"

"I have my sources."

"Tell me." I said pouting and batting my eyelashes.

"I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you." he said.

"That's the lamest comeback on earth."

"Oh please you know I'm the best."

"You? Best? Oh yeah, and I'm Harry Style's girlfriend."

"Plea-

"Miss Pierce and Mr-"

"Zach" he offered

"Yes,you two get up and out."

"Okey Dokey" Zach said

I decided to blame him.

"He was talking to me." I accused

"It was the 12th time she was late."

"Hell no!" I said

"Oh yes, I remember, it indeed is." said Mrs Grandel.

"You're such a tell- tale" I told Zach, sending death glares

"I know babe, I know you can't resist me." he said, smirking.

"Miss Pierce, Detention for a week starting tomorrow and a 500 word essay on Tardiness.Comprende?"

"Yes ma'am." I said and settled down.

"You will pay for this Zach." i said through gritted teeth.

"Oh bring it on baby."

********

It was lunch and I told Ashley about the incident. We both came up  with an amazing plan.

I went to Zach's best friend, another jock (surprise,surprise!) Cameron.He was tall and had brown-ish hair.He was geniunely Zach's friend. Not using him for his populariy, like the others. He was really hot. I mean, I know all the jocks. I'm a cheerleader. Remember?

"Hey Cam, wait up."I said

"El, what's up?"

"So, remember  when I found you cheating on Liala?" He gulped. Just what I thought. Liala could beat the shit out of him so he was afraid to break up with her. I mean, the girl was a black belt.

"I need you to do something for me, trust me, it's not that hard."I said as sweetly as I could.

"You may not be the mean cheerleader but you really are evil." he hissed

"And what are you? an animal? Stop hissing and listen."I said

***********

We were in history.Even Zach was in the class.He better be prepared for humiliation.

ZACH's POV

We were in history. Ella kept glancing towards me. That idiot had planned something. I have no idea what.

"My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,

And they're like,

Its better than yours,

Damn right its better than yours,

I can teach you,

But I have to charge

I know you want it,

The thing that makes me,

What the guys go crazy for.

They lose their minds,

The way I wind,

I think its time "

What a stupid ringtone.? Must be some blonde chick's with fake boobs and fake tan.

Why was everyone looking at me. I realized my phone was ringing. Crap.That was my phone!  I took out my phone only to discover it was shocking pink and had hearts and sparkles all over it.. THAT LITTLE BITCH!

" Uhh..sorry about that."I said

"Mr Reynolds, is there something that is bothering you? Perhaps, you would like to talk to the counsellor." Mr Evans said.

"No! I am perfectly fine." I replied. Great, the teacher thinks I'm gay. I shot Ella death glare's. She just smirked. Oh, this was War. She was not going to get away with this. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo, this chapter was short, i know but then if I would complete it, then the next chapter would be super short.

This was written by viv

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!