Betrayals.

Recap:

Ella's POV:

I needed to sort stuff out with him.

"Tyler, I need to talk to you."

"What's the matter?"

"Can we go some place quieter?"

He grabbed my hand and led me to his room.

"Tyler I-" He removed his shirt.

******

Present.

Ella's POV:

He removed his shirt. God those abs. What was he implying though? Did he want my 'v'? He knew I was one.I wasn't ready. I knew it. But that look in his eyes made me want to forget it all. He did not waste any time. He threw himself at me and crashed his lips onto mine. He kissed them passionately. My body felt a sudden rush. I felt that hint of spark. It didn't feel like a whole zoo fluttering around in my stomach. But, I guess that only happened in movies and books. I was hesitant at first but I kissed him back. However slowly I went, trying to give him the hint that I wasn't ready, he kissed me harder.He wasn't even drunk. My hands reached his hair, tugging them lightly. His hands wandered around and grabbed my ass which caused me to gasp and he slipped his tounge in my mouth. He grabbed the hem of my dress and instead of removing it slowly, he pulled it off making me feel bare and uncomfortable. He helped himself with his clothes and knocked me down on the bed.

********

I woke up feeling nothing but white sheets over my body. I remembered the events of last night and smiled to myself. I wasn't innocent anymore. I was a lady. I looked over to the other side of the bed only to find the space empty. He was gone. I mean, what? Who does that? I got up and wore my clothes. I felt tears coming up to my eyes. I noticed a note on the side table. I picked it up.

Ella,

Hey, had to do some things. Later.

Tyler.

I felt a pang of guilt. He was only running errands. How could I think of something like that. He would never use me for sex. He's too nice. I picked up my bag and left the room. I was on my way to my room.

"Doing the walk of shame I see?" I heard a voice.

I looked to my right to see a black girl. (Okay, I know it's racist but what am I supposed to call her?) She was wearing a guys shirt. Aha!

" You got me." I said extending my hand forward.

"Ella" I said.

"Sasha." She replied shaking my hand. The name suited her so well.

"So how come you're on this ship?" She asked

"Going to Hawaii. School trip."

"Oh nice, me too. I'm going there with my boyfriends. He's getting out of control. That nigga needs some training. I ain't no slut bitch."

I laughed. She was too funny. I reached ,my front door.

"Well, see you later Sasha. We have to meet up someday." I said.

"Yeah, no go on girl, don't wanna make yo other man waiting." She said and went away.

What on earth did that mean?

I opened my door and went in. I had a hot relaxing bath after stripping out of my clothes. I wore a light green crop top with some blue shorts and put on some flip flops. I tied my hair into a braid and rushed to Ashley's. She needed to know. I would then go and tell Aria. i could imagine her going all "Ohmygod! My baby has grown!" Lol at that.

I rushed to her room. I didn't bother to knock and opened the door. The sight I saw could not be expressed. It was the meanest thing a person could ever have done to me. I ran to my room. None of them even bother to come behind me. I'm worthless. Just an insecure bitch.

I cried my eyes out. I could feel every part of myself break. It hurt. It hurt so bad. I bawled till what felt like forever.

******

It had been five hours since I was locked in my room. Neither of them came. Infact, nobody came. I didn't matter. It was too much to bear. My parents don't care about me. My friends don't. Hell, even my cousin doesn't. I felt like killing myslef. I walked into the bathroom and took the razor. I touched it to my skin ,thinking, that all of this could end just now. I slowly cut a little skin. Not a lot, only like a scratch. Suddenlly, I didn't know what came over me. I threw the razor and picked up the glass vase and smashed it on the floor.

I heard the door open. I went out, probably looking like a mess. There were dry tears over my puffy cheeks. My eyes were dry and my face was stained with make up.

"Ella, Ashley told me you were sick and needed some alone time so I came to check.............What the fuck?" Zach shouted.

He looked...concerned. Just like Tyler.

"Ella, what's wrong?" he asked more softly this time.I couldn't help but break.

I cried. Really hard. I hugged him real tight. With all the strength that I had.

"Tyler..Ashley..having.. sex.." I managed to say between cries.

"Shh.. I know." He said trying to console me. I nodded.

I finally registered what he said. I broke apart from him.

"You knew?" I practically spat at him.

He looked taken aback. "Yeah, I saw them making out two days ago."

"Why couldn't you tell me?" I yelled.

" I didn't want to hurt you. Besides stop shouting at me. You only liked him. It wasn't like you'll were commited or something."

"I had sex with him last night you dick. I lost my fucking virgintiy to him. He meant something to me. You're just like him. Get the hell away from me." I said pushing him out the door.

"Ella, I'm sorry, I didn't-" I slammed the door onto his face. I was done. I thought he was my friend. Maybe everyone knew. I felt like crying but didn't have the energy to.

The door slammed open and in came Ashley. I didn't need to see her face but I had to ask her.

"Why'd you do it?" I said softly.

"Oh do what? Sleep with your crush?" She said smiling.

"Babe, We've been banging since last year.He's hot. Like I care if you like him or no. You're just another virgin he stole it from." she said.

I looked up at her weakly.She had a glint in her eyes. Normally, I would've said something mean back. But this time, she was the one who was saying it. She was right. She always is.

" Aww, you gonna cry lover girl? You're an immature, undergrown, skinny little bicth. You're not pretty. I don't know how you're even popular. You're too ugly to look at. I mean why would he choose you? Think about it babe." and with that she left the room.

She was right. Nobody in this world cared for me or needed me. Hell, I didn't need anyone.

I went to the washroom and got out another razor. I put it on my skin. Now or never.

I slit thrugh a little when the door burst open.

"Hell no, tell mamma what's wrong my bitch." Sasha said. The razor dropped down. Normally I could've joked about this but I couldn't even laugh now. Gone was the crazy sarcastic girl. Not that anybody cared. But then again, they didn't know about what happended.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dayyummm... that was one depressing chapter but hey WE UPLOADED. YAY!

Had been busy with tests for the past few weeks.

Anyway, the next chapter is gonna be HOT!. We'll update ASAP.

Till then,

LATER BITCHES!xo