I Hate Flights!

I put my handbag in the coompartment above my seat. Yeah, we were on our way back home from Hawaii. The return cruise was cancelled because one of the teachers complained about the club in there. I was kinda happy. The cruise made me remember all the things that happened. 

girl we have to meet in Rosewood k? S

I saw the text from Sasha and replied in agreement to her. Her trip would last about two days more and yet I missed her already. I turned on the airplane mode in my phone and flopped down on my seat. 

"Hey"

I nearly screamed. Then I saw Zach sitting on the seat next to mine.

"You scared me! Why do I get scared so easily?"

"Coz you are Ella. Anyways I wanted to ask you something."

"So do I"

"Ladies first." He motioned me to speak.

"Okay. Um, this seat is yours?"

"Do you want it to be mine?"

"I dont know. I mean, why would I mind?" I smiled at him.

"Does this mean we are friends just like before? That was my question."

I looked out of the window for a second before replying. "Yeah. I was actually acting a little immature before. So hey buddy." I tried to grin at him and then he chuckled. Maybe he wasn't like Tyler. Maybe he wouldn't break my heart. 

"Oh, in reply to your question, this seat is not mine." He got up and gave me a two finger salute before walking away. 

I then started reading the mag that was with me and then a girl came and sat next to me. She had huge thick rimmed glasses on and greasy black hair. She then grinned at me with her braced teeth and later opened up a book that had the title Calculus. Huh, typical nerd. I'm not judging but this girl need a total makeover from head to toe and Ashley would be perfect for-. I sighed and made a mental note to not think of her as my best friend anymore. But who am I kidding? That girl had been my best friend for 5 years and would not be easy to forget her. I shook my hhead and continued reading the mag. 

~ 1 HOUR LATER~ 

UGH! When will this freaking plane land? I looked in disgust at the nerd next to me who had now dozed off and had saliva dripping from her open mouth while snoring. She then grunted in her sleep and turned towards me. She also laid a bony hand on me. I pursed my lips in disgust and tried to remove her arm from me. But it refused to budge. she was now muttering something about bunnies in her sleep and then I looked up for mercy from God. I then looked to my left and saw Aria and Liam having laughing fits. 

"Guys! A little help here?" I glared at them and then they tried to put a straight face. They then came over and Liam removed her hand from me like he was on mission impossible. Aria meanwhile was going through that chick's calculus book.

"Damn, this girl is smart" Aria turned the book and read the girl's name. 

"Lindy..." she read out

"Aria I am least interested." I rolled my eyes at her and the two lovebirds then went back to their seat and cuddled each other.

I wish they never broke up. Both of them were so cute! After all they are MY best friends.... tehehe..

____________________________________________________________________________