Happiness, Friendship, Heartbreaks, Tears

Holy mother of Gummy Bears! Tyler Anderson might actually like me! He might think of me more than his best friend. Finally!!

Atlast after so many years there was a chance that we could be together. My dream could come true. Hopefully.

I jumped out of bed and ran in the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and and had a jolly good time in the shower singing "Remember When" by Chris Wallace. I came out and got into the clothes which i had recently bought. They were Ash's choice so they had to be amazing. Again, hopefully. They consisted of a white tank top, a pair of black short shorts, a black cropped jacket and black converse. I put on light makeup and was ready to go.

Everything felt so optimistic suddenly. The sky looked brighter than usual. The birds were chirping and it felt they were singing a melodious song for me. And no, there's nothing wrong with my head. Not yet.

I hopped into Ashley's BMW. The air swept through my open hair making it fly in one direction and it felt really good.

"You are in a good mood huh!" Ash asked me. "Yes i am!" i replied with a grin on my face.

"Ohh! What happened? Tell me! Details... if there are any." She asked impatiently. I told her my little story and she was all "OMG thats fantabulous news!"

We reached school. I walked to my locker and took the books I needed for my Bio period. I closed the locker and "BOOM" Tyler was there, just besides me.

"What the..." I blinked, my mouth slightly open. Obviously I was surprised and kinda happy. Seeing Tyler in his leather jacket and white shirt underneath once again filled me with dirty thoughts and I knew i was slipping back to Lalaland.

"Hey beautiful!"

"You scared me!"

"oh sorry i just---"

TRRINGG

"I'll tell you later bye."

Not again!

~In Recess~

"Where's Ty?" my Ashley asked me. "I have no idea" i replied back, clueless. Must be snogging the face of some random chick as always, I thought jealously.

We grabbed a bite and rushed towards the Basketball Court as we had Cheer practise.

Just when we reached there i heard something... A girls voice 'Ohh! haha haha! I love you so much."

Then a guys "Mmmm... Not as much as i love you, Babes!" That voice was not just A guys voice.... It was Tylers!

I rushed towards the sound and couldn't believe what i was seeing! Tyler was kissing Emily Forbes, the slut who was in the cheer squad. She just used guys for her fun.

"Tyler......" That was all that could come out of my mouth.

It felt like my world was crashing under my feet. I couldnt move. My body felt numb. I thought to mulyself "TYLER ANDERSON i hate you!!..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

How was this chappie?!

Tyler kissing Em was an unexpected twist!

Hope ul liked it as ur opinions matter the most. ;)

It's me, Anushna again! :*

We will update the next chapter by tomorrow!!

Follow me on

Instagram:

annushna

Kik- Anushnaa

LIKE!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

&SHARE!

love u peeps

~xoxo! :)