Better late than never.

And Emma told Ashley to kiss Tyler. Did I hear it right?

"What?" I said out loud. "I told her," Emma said pointing at Ash, "to kiss Tyler."

"Oh, okay." I said.

I glanced at Ashley and she was staring at the floor as if it was very fascinating. And then I looked at Tyler, he was making imaginary circles on the floor with his index finger. My thoughts were interrupted by the bitch, Emma. "What you waiting for? Kiss him."

Ashley got up and moved to where Tyler was sitting. She stopped in front of him and sat down really close to him. Their faces were so close; their lips were like a centimetre away. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I looked at Zach and found him looking at me with a sympathetic look on his face. I looked at him and smiled. Then I looked at Tyler, it looked like he didn't mind kissing Ash. He had a chilled look on his face like 'one more girl to be added on my list. I am a star!' And just then their lips crashed together and it didn't look forced or anything, it looked passionate. It seemed like they were actually enjoying it. Dylan was hooting and was accompanied by Cory. It was almost a minute and it didn't look they were gonna stop.

"You can stop now." Zach said after clearing his throat. Awww I love him so much. He knew I was feeling uncomfortable. NO YOU JUST DIDN'T SAY THAT ELLA! YOU DON'T LOVE HIM. What's happening to my brain these days? Seriously, it doesn't know how to function.

"Hey guys its 2:00 a.m. I think we should leave now." Aria said looking at her watch.

"Yeah I think she is right. We should leave." Said Emma, holding Zach's hand and shaking it, telling him 'let's leave'. Both of them got up and so did Cory, Dylan Aria and Liam. I got up too. Ashley was standing with Aria. This proves they have really become friends. Good.

Tyler walked up to me. "Can I drop you home? Need to talk to you."

"Umm, sure. Have to tell Aria about it though. Wait a sec." I replied walking towards Aria.

***

We reached the parking lot. Tyler opened the door for me. "oh. Thank you." I said startled. This was the first time he was all gentleman-ish with me.

"The pleasures all mine." he replied with his "die-for-it" smile. I blushed and sat down. He closed the door. In a second or something he was in the driver's seat, tying his seatbelt. Even doing that he looked hot. You might be thinking why do I like him? I just like him because of his looks like the other girls do? I like him because of his personality; his looks are just a bonus!

He started the car and drove off. He had kept the widows open, so the wind was making my hair fly in different directions. So I just rolled the window half way. Then I looked at Tyler. He was looking at me and smiling.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing. Is it weird that I just noticed how hot you look today?"

"If you just noticed that Mister, then you're so dead! I'm the birthday girl you had to notice that long ago." I said and smirked.

"There were so many hot girls there, I didn't realise the hottest one was standing right next to me." He said. How did this guy know to reply to everything I say perfectly!

"Okay and as you know 'Better late than never.'" I said.

"Okay here we are." He said.

"Hmm. Thanks for the ride. But I guess you wanted to tell me something." I said.

"yep." He said getting out of the car. I did the same.

"Tell me fast, I'm getting impatient." I said that followed by a giggle. But he remained quiet.

"Tyler-"I couldn't complete my sentence because he took my face in both his hands and crushed his lips with mine. It was just for a second of two and then he separated his lips from mine and just started walking towards his car. I didn't stop him either. He sat in his car and drove off.

Did that really happen?! OMG. It was not one of my dreams. The stupid Pocket Full of Sunshine alarm hadn't started, interrupting the best part as always. I was still standing there in my lawn.

I walked to the front door and rung the bell. I can't wait to tell Aria and Ashley about this. THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER. It was even better than the Audi, my dad gifted me. I know I am crazy for thinking this, but when ur crush, the guy your crushing on since four years kisses you on your birthday... is like a dream come true.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

A/N

That was unexpected wasn't it? "Tylla" kissing. What's gonna happen next?

Hoped you all liked it. It was written by me, Ann.

Follow me on instagram:

annushna

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-xoxo.