He Cheats (Pt.2)

Luke

you, ashton, calum and michael where in their dressing room just sitting there talking because you didn't want to be around luke right now. you looked at all over the boys which were on their phones. you heard a knock on the dressing room door. "come in" calum said and liz walked inside. "whats up with luke, hes crying and he won't talk" she said. you started crying again. Calum got up and walked over to liz and walked out into the hall way. you heard him explaining what had happened. they walked back inside and she walked over to you and hugged you. "i'm sorry Y/n" she said and then got up and walked out. "Y/n why don't you just go talk to him, i mean i know you're going to say no but, just try to talk to him let him explain" michael said. you shook your head. "i just don't wanna see him right now michael" you said and he nodded. "well you have to go back on the bs at some point" calum said. You nodded and and looked at Ashton. "well better I go now than later" you say and stand up. The boys get up and walk behind you. you walk up to the bus and open the door, you walk into the bus and see luke sitting on the couch head in his hands crying. "I'm such a fuck up" he said and cried harder "I lost her" he said. "i fuck up everything, all of it"

Calum

You sat in the bed with all of the boys next to you. "we're sorry Y/n" luke said as he rubbed your back. "its not like you guys could've known so its fine." you say and the boys laugh slightly. "so are you gonna stay here longer or are you gonna leave in the morning" ashton asked "i'm gonna stay a few days, i think" you said "okay well we're gonna leave so you can get some sleep" michael said and the boys started walking out. "can one of you stay in here with me" you asked and they turned around. they started talking and then ashton and michael left and luke walked over to the bed that was ashtons. you looked down at your phone and say calum was calling and thats when you started crying again. "Y/n are you okay" luke asked. "no" "do you want me to come over there" "please" you said and he pulled the cover up and climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around you. you turned and burried your head into his chest still crying.

Michael

you walked up stairs and into the guest bedroom. "are you gonna be okay" calum asked from the door way. "i don't know" you said looking down. "Y/n, what happened like i know you said he chested on you but, did you give him a chance to explain" he said and sat down next to you. "no" you said and looked up at him and ested your head against his shoulder. "well why not." he said and looked down at you. "because i saw him fucking the girl right in front of me cal" you said and looked up at him. "true but, you don't know why he did it" he said. "yeah, an we just forget about the subject for now please" you said and he nodded. he got up and started walking out. "oh and calum" you said and he turned around "could you, go with me to get some of my stuff tomorrow from the apartment" you asked and he nodded. "thanks" you said and he closed the door.*time skip: later that night* you where listening to music on your phone when you heard someone yelling down stairs. you got up and walked down quietly. you saqw calum standing there looking at someone. you walked the rest of the way down the stairs and thats when you saw michael standing at the door

Ashton

*time skip: during the performance* you kept looking over at the boys. The only thing you really noticed was that ashton kept messing up and he was still crying. As they walked off the stage ashton just looked at you. you looked down as calum and luke walked with you back to the hotel as michael and ashton walked behind you. "hey, do you guys wanna get lunch" calum said and pointed to the pizza place across the street. michael and luke nodded and they dragged you and ashton inside. you walked inside and then sat down. of course you and ashton sat infront of eachother. ashton looked up at you while you looked down trying not to make eye contact. "Y/n" he whispered. you looked up thinking it was one of the other boys. "please" he said and looked at you. you looked at him and started crying. thats when he started crying. "why do i fuck everything up" he whispered and put his head in his hands. michael rubbed his back trying to get him to calm down. you got up and soon calum and luke followed you outside and back to the hotel. you walked inside and into calum and lukes room. you sat on the bed and soon fell asleep. *time skip: middle of the night* you woke up and heard people talking. you looked up to see calum, luke and michael. "he really fucking depressed guys, i don't know what to do he isn't sleeping" michael said. "i don't know man, i mean you see what he did to Y/n" calum said. "so you really think ash cheated don't you" luke said and calum nodded. then there was a knock on the door that conected the two rooms. "come in" luke said. ashton walked inside with a blanket wrapped around himself, his hair a mess, and his cheeks stained pink from crying.

Part 3 will be up now!