PDA

Ashton

Ashton is very big on PDA; whenever you two were out in public he would always have his hands all over you. Whether it was something sweet like having his arms wrapped around your waist with his head nuzzled into your neck while you were both waiting in line for coffee or something a bit cheekier, like tickling your sides randomly in the middle of a shopping centre just so he could see you smile. Ashton wasn't afraid of showing his love for you, constantly kissing your cheeks and giving you little pecks on the lips whenever he felt like it. Ashton wasn't at all bothered by the public, randomly serenading you in the street and telling strangers who would walk by just how much he loved you. You never really understood why Ashton was so big on PDA but you would never argue, wherever you two were he wouldn't hesitate to show some form of affection because he loved to show you off and he wanted everyone to know just how much he loves you.

Luke

Luke wasn't the biggest fan of PDA; he preferred to save most of the affection for times when it was just the two of you because he didn't like the bad publicity you would receive from the media whenever the two of you would do anything more than holding hands. Luke was a very protective boyfriend so in front of the fans and the camera all's you two would ever really do was hold hands and maybe sometimes share quick kisses on the cheek. Although in saying this whenever you both went out clubbing or he felt jealous, you would basically have to pry Luke off of you. His hands would roam all over your body and his lips would rarely leave yours which is how you always knew when Luke was jealous. Luke never felt the need to prove his love for you to anyone else but you, which is why he was never big on PDA although if he really had to, he wouldn't think twice about showing everyone his affection for you.

Calum

Calum loved showing PDA although his gestures and displays were always small and cute. One of his favourite things to do was pinch your cheeks or give you piggy backs; he wasn't a big fan of anything like passionate kisses or affectionate hugs. You loved Calum's displays of PDA because it meant that you got to see the playful and childish side of him more. Whenever you two would hold hands he would make sure to swing them back and forth, and he would always make sure to pepper your face with little kisses. The only time that Cal would ever be really affectionate with you in public was whenever one of you were upset. If it was him that was upset he would constantly be hugging you, his arm slung around your shoulders or his arms wrapped around you from behind. But if it was you who was upset it would be you who was always cuddling him, wanting nothing more to be as close as you can to your boyfriend. Calum loved to show affection for you and in front of the boys, your families or just you he wouldn't hesitate the slightest but when it came to the public his cute and playful side always seemed to come out.

Michael

The countless shots that were plastered over the internet that the paps had caught or that the boys had posted of the two of you in public just proved how much you both loved to show PDA. Passionate kisses, affectionate hugs, cheeky bum grabs and even some steamy make out sessions were just a few of the things that make up the many ways that you and Mikey like to show affection towards each other whether that be at home or in public, neither of you were bothered by where you were. Sure it had led to numerous rumours and ridiculous amount of hate but none of that fazed you anymore, you loved Michael and Michael loved you so you didn't care who knew. When you both started dating everyone was convinced that all of the PDA was because you had just started dating but after dating for over a year, the PDA never died down and it became something that everyone was used too. Basically you and Michael didn't care at all about what anyone thought about your relationship and in public neither of you were afraid to show affection towards each other because you were both head over heels in love with one another.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!