•Chapter 41•

Amelia
"We'll come by tomorrow to help you guys pack" Harry winked once we reached the front door. "Mmhmm" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled "what does management think about all of this exactly?" I asked with a cross of my arms. "Well..." He mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck causing me to smirk. "Niall and I kind of told them you and Sam were our girlfriends..." He admitted and I gasped. "Harry!" I chuckled and he shrugged "what?" He laughed.

"So now that you guys really are our girlfriends! We can announce it for everyone to know you're off limits" he smirked. "Hmm someone sounds jealous" I smirked and he scoffed "me? No!" He playfully glared. I laugh and he tilted my head up to meet his eyes "in all seriousness, would you want us to go public?" He asked.

I smiled "I wouldn't mind" I told him "are you sure?" He asked and I nodded "yes". He kissed my forehead and smiled at me "okay good, because I don't have to" he told me. "It's fine Harry, I'd rather be open then trying to hide all the time" I shrugged and he grinned "that's why you're my girlfriend". I laughed and rolled my eyes "I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled and he nodded, pecking my lips. "Goodnight love" he smiled and I blushed "goodnight Haz" I told him and entered the house.

I screamed and clutched my chest because waiting for me with their arms crossed was Sam and Jack, grins plastered on their faces. "W-what the hell!?" I asked "so?" Jack squealed and I couldn't fight my own grin. "He's my boyfriend" I told them once I calmed down and they both squealed and pulled me into a hug.

"I so called it! Zayn owes me twenty bucks!" Sam smirked and I gasped "twenty?!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, you weren't the only one betting on relationships!" She smirked and Jack rolled his eyes. They dragged me to living room and sat me on the couch. "Spill. Now." They ordered and I chuckled "we had dinner in the field" I explained.

"Aw that's so cute!" Sam squealed and Jack looked lost "it's a field that lights up with fireflies, it's really nice" I explained and he nodded. "He lit candles and got me roses. We talked and got to be ourselves...we were in our own world" I smiled and could feel my cheeks get hot. "Awwww!" They coo at the same time and I shove my face into the couch cushion.

"Well! To celebrate both of your super hot boyfriends! I brought wine!" Jack grinned and I gasped. "Champagne and wine in one night? I must have two boyfriends!" I cheered and they both laughed.

*********************

"LIA!" "SAM!" Two voices yelled "your two super hot and incredible boyfriends have arrived!" I groaned and sat up. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and saw that I was in my bed. Thank you Jack.

My door swung open and a grinning curly haired boy entered "hello girlfriend!" He cheered. I laughed "hi boyfriend" I teased groggily "I love when you say it" he smiles. He leaned down to kiss me but I blocked him with a pillow causing him to frown. "I need to brush my teeth" I told him and he groaned "I already told you tha-" "shh! I'll meet me downstairs! Be the best boyfriend ever and get me aspirins please?" I cheesed.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked worried and I shook my head with a chuckle "nothing I just have a small head ache because I might have had some wine after we drank the champagne". He sighed relief and nodded "okay, see you in a bit" he smiled and pecked my cheek. I smiled and went to the bathroom, showering quickly and brushing my teeth.

I slid on some sweats, a tank top and my old college sweater before throwing my hair in a messy bun. Today was my day off so I'd like to keep it cozy and lazy.

I head downstairs and smile when I see the boys and Sam lounged around. Liam and Zayn playing with Aliza, Louis occasionally joining them. Sam was tucked under Niall's arm as she watched him scroll on his phone and Harry's eyes lit up when he saw me. "Lia!" He cheered and I chuckled, walking over to him, taking the seat beside him.

"Best friend!" Louis cheered "where's my five bucks?" I smirked and he deflated in his seat. "Good morning to you too" he grumbled and pulled the money out of his pocket. "Oh yeah! Zayn" Sam smirked causing him to groan and hand her twenty. Niall and Harry chuckled at us while Louis and Zayn glared.

Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and I snuggled into his side with a smile. "Morning munchkin!" I laugh, realizing she hasn't said anything to me yet "mommy!" She squealed and climbed off of Liam's lap. "How rude" he pouted as I lifted her up and kissed her cheek "sorry, we have something special" I whispered. He stuck his tongue out at me causing me to laugh and face my daughter again.

"Aliza, we're gonna go live with the boys" I told her with a small smile and she gasped. "We are?!" She squealed and I nodded "yay! Can I bring my toys?" She asked and we all laughed. "Of course! Bring every toy you got" Harry told her with a grin "yes!" She cheered.

"Well how about we have breakfast and then we can start packing the place up" Sam smiles and I nod "alright let's get a move on people!" I order. "Yeah! You heard my girlfriend!" Harry exclaims causing us all to laugh and slowly but surly get up.