•Chapter 47•

Amelia
"Well? Are you going to go answer!?" Louis rushed and I slowly walked to the front door. They had all followed me with excited smiles played on their faces. I rolled my eyes and swung the door open, gasping and immediately tearing up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA!" It was my family! My hand flew to my mouth and I didn't even try to stop the tears from falling.

"Aww! My sister missed me!" Danny cheered and pulled me into a hug. I guess I've been so homesick I was emotional. "Hi Mel Mel!" Kasey grinned and I pulled her into a hug "hey Kase" I laugh and wipe my face. "Can't forget your favorite!" Ashton smirked and held his arms out "bring it in! Give me some love!" I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his torso. My brothers were younger then me but they towered over me like grown men.

My mom grinned at me and I let out a deep breath "hey sweetie" she waved. "Mom!" I squealed and ran into her arms. "Mamas girl" Danny mumbled and I pulled away to shove him. "Guess who's baaack!" A voice called from behind my mom and I grinned "Joshua!" I cheered. He pulled me into a hug and chuckled "told you I'd be back" he smirked. "Happy birthday" he mumbled and kissed my head. Sam groaned "why are you back?" She glared causing me to laugh. "I missed you too Samantha" he smirked.

"We have one more person" my mom smirked and I scrunched my eyebrows "who?" I chuckled. My mom went outside for a minute before returning with my dog Cooper. "COOP!" I cheered and he jumped on top of me, literally knocking me over. I bursted into fits of laughter as he licked my entire face.

Danny pulled him off before Harry helped me up with a laugh. I wiped my face with a groan "I missed you too bud" I chuckled. "Grandma!" Aliza squealed and my mom grinned, lifting her up and kissing her cheek. "Well Amelia, aren't you going to introduce us?" Danny smirked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "This is Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry. Guys these are my brothers Danny and Ashton, my sister Kasey and my mom Liz" I introduced and they all shook hands.

My mom smiled at Harry who shook her hand softly. While everyone headed to the living room my mom smirked at me. "He is a cutie" she winked causing me to start laughing. We entered the living room to see everyone talking and getting along perfectly which made me smile. My mom sat beside Kasey and Ashton while I plopped beside Danny. "Hey big sister" he cheesed "gross" I playfully shoved. "How rude! I did not fly all the way out here to be rejected!" He crossed his arms and I laughed. "You know I love ya!" I grinned ruffled his hair.

"So how did you guys get here?" I asked and Ashton chuckled "a plane silly goose!" I glared and chucked a couch pillow at his face causing everyone to laugh. "No duh!" I grumbled "your friends called us yesterday and got us tickets to fly here" my mom explained. My eyes widened and I faced the boys "you paid for all of their tickets?!" I screeched. They groaned "please don't! You're mom is just as stubborn as you are!" Harry whined causing my mom to laugh "where do you think she gets it?" She smirks.

"Well how long are you guys staying?" I asked "only a week but we got this really nice hotel room down the street, treats from these boys as well" my mom chuckled. I shoot them a glare causing them to shrug sheepishly. "Well! Let's eat cake!" Niall cheered "cake!" Aliza squealed and we all laughed.

I laughed harder when they brought out a cake shaped like a giant Oreo. "You guys know me so well" I sigh and they all chuckled. They lit candles and started to sing happy birthday, smiling at me as I looked up at the people surrounding me. "Make a wish!" Kasey grinned "I don't need to" I smile and blew out the candles. They all clapped and cheered before Sam and my mom started cutting the cake and handing out pieces.

I sat beside Harry, his arm around my waist and laid my head on his chest. "Thank you" I mumbled and he kissed the top of my head. "Of course" he whispered and I was soon pulled from his grip by my brothers. They both sat beside him, giving him a look that made him look slightly scared.

"So you're dating our sister huh?" Ashton asks and Harry slowly nods his head "y-yeah" he answered. "Listen here buddy, if she gets hurt, we will find you" Danny glared. "And we will hurt you" Ashton smirked "physically" Danny told him. "Understood?" They asked in unison and he nodded his head. "Good! Glad we had this talk" Danny smirked and they patted his chest, standing up and walking over to get some cake.

"I don't think they like me very much" He mumbled and I rolled my eyes "nah, they're just morons". My brothers glared at me causing me to smirk.

Best birthday ever.