•Chapter 34•

Amelia
So far Josh, Aliza and I had lunch, shopped a little, saw a movie and even watched a little bit of the boys interview. The man was quite harsh on Harry due to the pictures of me dragging him out of a bar. Luckily the pictures weren't as clear as they should've been so his face wasn't clear enough to show the wounds. He was questioned about the wrap around his knuckles instead of his face because their makeup crew did a really good job covering up his injuries.

"Mommy plane!" Aliza squealed pulling me from my thoughts and pointed to the many planes out the window and I nodded "we'll be flying next month to see grandma!" I told her. "Yay! Grandma!" She cheers and does a cute little dance. I was waiting for Josh and his family to board and I'm pretty sure Kat and I were a blubbering mess. "Will you two cut it out!" Josh groaned and I could see his eyes glisten. "Aw! My best friend is crying!" I grinned and hugged his torso.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head "I'll miss you Lia" he mumbled and I smiled. "I'll miss you too Josh" I replied and squeezed him tighter. Their plane was now boarding and I hugged the parents while they kissed my cheeks "tell my mom I miss her" I smile and they nod. "Of course babe" Renee smiled and they hugged me one last time. Kat started sobbing again and I couldn't help but laugh "come here" I grinned and pulled her into my arms.

"You better come visit Amelia" she glared and I nodded "I will, don't tell my mom I'm visiting next month, it's a surprise" I grin. They all laugh and nod "of course, I'll smack Josh if he says anything" Kat promises and I nod "good". Josh rolled his eyes and while Aliza said goodbye to them, Josh threw an arm around my neck. "Next time I visit or see you, you better be happy with him and he better be taking care of you" he tells me and I couldn't fight the smile that grew on my face.

"You guys really have something special and if he hurts you I'll be back here in 2 seconds" he glares and I only hug him tightly. "I love you" I mumble into his chest "I love you too Lia" he sighs. "Come here munchkin!" Josh calls and Aliza waddles over to him. He lifted her in the air and kissed her cheeks a bunch of times. "You be good okay" he told her and she nodded "okay!" She agreed. "I'm just kidding, give your mom the hardest time" he smirks and I punched his arm.

"Love you munchkin" he grins and kisses her cheek one last time before handing her over to me. They grabbed their things and started entering the gate. "Bye uncle Josh!" She waved and he shot us one more smile before disappearing into the plane. "Want some ice cream?" I ask and she nods her head rapidly "yay!" She cheers. "Me too, come on!" I giggle and I set her down to hold her hand and find the exit.

Right when we stepped outside, questions and flashes were coming from every single direction. I quickly picked up Aliza and kept her head in my shoulder.

"Amelia! What's your daughters name?"

"How old is she!?"

"Was that her father?"

"Why did he leave?"

"How does it feel to have the father and Harry at your side?"

I tried to pass through but it was really difficult since I was probably blind now. "Mommy I'm scared!" Aliza cried in my ear and I was starting to grow furious. "Can you guys move the hell out of the way!? My daughter is scared!" I yelled and they all grew crazier with the cameras. I groaned and furiously pushed past them, successfully making it out and to the car.

I strapped Aliza in quickly and sped out as fast as I could, sadly I didn't hit any of them. "Are you okay baby?" I asked as I tried to focus on the road "yeah...that was really scary" she mumbled. Once we arrived at a red light I turned around to check on her. She was wiping her teary eyes and sniffling "I'm sorry babe, those men are crazy" I apologized. She then giggled "you said a bad word" she exclaimed and I let out a chuckle "that's what happens when mommy gets mad".

I turned around, relieved she was fine and started driving again, stopping at an ice cream shop. I am never going to hear the end of this.

*******

After we had ice cream, we came straight home, afraid of more paps and I set Aliza down for her nap. Just as I sat down with a heavy sigh, I heard the front door bust open and five worried boys were in my face like the paps themselves.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Where's Aliza?"

"Do you need medical help?"

"We'll take you now!"

"Guys!" I yelled and they all shut up, looking at me like five worried fathers. "I'm fine, Aliza is having a nap, just please calm down" I sighed and they all backed away "sorry" they mumbled. "I have a head ache" I whined and stood up to grab some aspirins only to have Louis sit me back down "I'll get it" he smiled and I nodded. "Thank you" I smile and he walks to the kitchen while the boys waited for me to say something.

"I'm fine guys" I reassured and they only nodded again "how did you guys know anyway?" I ask and thankfully smiled at Louis when he handed me a glass of water and two aspirins. Zayn chuckled and held up his phone "there's a video" I watched myself on the small screen yelling at the men and I laughed myself. "Great" I chuckled and gulped the pills down with ease. "How was Aliza?" Niall asked worried "she was scared, even cried but she was fine by the time we were in the car" I explained and they only frowned.

"We are so-" "don't even apologize, I'm not blaming you and neither is anyone else. It's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault except theirs" I interrupted. "But we dragged you into all of this" Harry frowned and I shook my head "we knew what we were getting into when we first met you and we made the decision to continue being friends. So it's not your fault and it's not our fault, we're all in this together" I explain. "You just quoted High School Musical" Liam grinned and we all began laughing.

Sam then bursted through the door "Are you okay?! Where's Liza?!" She asked out of breath and we all laughed some more.