Masks, Alcohol, 22 candlies.

Getting ready. With Alexa and a few of the girls, I'm doing my hair right now. They constantly kept telling me i can't pick out any of my outfit, because everything is already set out.

There honestly confusing the shit out of me, but whatever. Once finishing up my hair I walk into my bedroom that has Liz Lexa chantee and D In it i see I have a black outfit layer out. It's kinda plain but I gues I dig it. "This is what I'm wearing?"

I ask as they all nod, "ok..." I say pulling on the outfit quickly. Once it's on I grab my heals, turning to see Alexa holding out a mask for me. "What is this?"

"Just put it on." She says. Taking it I do as told putting it on, I feel like we are about to be some Halloween party or something.

Once me and all the girls are ready, jones and Frankie come in the room. "Okay everyone is already there you ready to go?" Jones says.

Shrugging my shoulder I nod, while we walk out the apartment climbing into the van. "You know it be a lot better if you guys just told me what in the worlds going on."

"It's a party Ariana. With a little twist." Frankie says. Looking at him confused but he can't see I am because this mask is covering it. I kinda like it though it's lavender. And if people take pictures they can't get me taking one with any ugly faces... It happens a lot.

"We are here!" They say looking out the window to a night club, with papz every where.. Did everyone know about this but Me? Wrapping my arm with Alexa and Frankie we keep our heads down walking into the club. Looking around everywhere, it's so dark you can barley see. The only thing I can see is two paths with signs.

"Okay, so gotta pick a way to get through and into the party." Frankie says. "One side will lead you to Ricky, maybe and and the other will lead you to, your biggest fear." Alexa says. Making my eyes go wide I look at them, "uh how do I know which one!?? I really do not wanna see any snakes!!!!!!" I says panicking, while they both laugh, "read the signs and see what one you will think lead you to him."

Looking over the right signs, roses are red violets are blue, both are very pretty while my face is looking pretty scary without you...you know maybe it was you.

"What does that even mean!!!"I say frustrated as they both laugh shrugging, "no idea we didn't make those."

Looking at the left side, I be riding around and down the town and block.. Trying to get my mind clear from the clouds, you got surfacing around my heart.. Wondering which ways up or around trying to make my way back to your side,just in the matter of time.

"What the fuck!! I swear I hate you!" I say I say turning, "Your really freaking out!"Frankie says laughing.

"Uh duh you know I hate fucking snakes. If I walk in the wrong path and you don't tell me I'll kill you!!" I say making them both laugh. Taking a deep breath I look at both signs, oh my god.. This makes no since to tell me where the one Ricky is in. Wait hold on which side does Ricky Pop up on stage? Really.. Drawing a blank now..

Fine I'll just go left... Stepping in to the path the whole thing fills with fog, not really being able to see but hearing like a screeching sound making my arms and legs get the chills. Feelings something brush over my neck I turn quickly only to see no one there but a box, kneeling down slowly. I look around to make sure it's not some joke, as I open it slowly seeing a little card over a knife.

Just in case, your choice was false keep an open eye Ariana dont know what gonna come your way...

Reading it aloud I felt my body shiver God and I love Halloween but this just seems to sketch when snakes are involved. Picking the box up I car it around wrapped in my arm as I continue down the path, fog building up more and more. Coughing softly I bend down trying to catch my breath as I see someone going through my legs. Screaming so loud, I break out into a run to God knows where the fuck this bath takes me. Looking back as I see another snake. I scream even louder until running to a really hard body Making me fall back on my butt where a snake was two inches from me. Hearing the oh so familiar laugh I can't even look up at him because I'm to scared to even move with this fucking snake. "Get this shit away from me now Richard!!!" I say so demanding as he chuckles more as he kneels down picking the snake up placing it in a box so it can't get out.