Oh gurl.

Hearing another knock on the door I walk over openin it seeing both the twins knocking me down on the bed, "rickyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" They both yell! "Where's our girl?" Brian says as I laugh pointing to the bathroom watching as they run into the bathroom. "Brian Scott!" I hear her yell as the both Carry her out on to the bed next to me. "Ohhhhhh gurllll you lookin so damn fine doe.." Brian says as Scott points to her making her laugh. "Ima take n hit from behind tho.." Scott says making ari laugh even Louder..

"Y'all are stupid!!" She says shaking her head. "Nahhhhhh.. Gurll. Like ricky says.. Gurl don't you know that you really got me go.. Blow my mind all the time.." Scott sings.. Well try's, I've heard better.

Jumping off the bed I walk over to the boys, laughing softly I look down at Ari. "Guys, cmon. Everyone starting to arrive. And mom needs yalls help setting up." Ryann says walking in. Nodding our head me and the boys both go to the door as I turn back holding my hand out for Ari to take. "Coming beautiful?" I ask, as she smiles at me standing.

Feeling her tiny hand slide into mine we walk behind the twins down the stairs not caring much I know Ryann is behind me listening I wrap my arms around Ari's waist, "ohh girl you looking so damn fine tho.. " I sing softly in her ear.. Well I try, I'm not the hottest. Making her giggle, turning quickly stopping on the step, "you picked it out." She says before pecking my lips, "you don't look bad your self." She continues earning the Awee from my sister. "Yall are to cute.. My god.." She says making me roll my eyes knowing she can't see as Ari covers her mouth trying to hide her giggle. "Thank you Ryann." She says sweetly to my sister as she moves to finish walking down the stairs.

Once down the stairs I already hear the music playing and the house filling up, looking to my side for Ari I grab her hand seeing that she has her arm wrapped in Ryanns. As I guide her out side to the back porch, That my family was filled on. "Oh my god yalls view is gorgeous!" Ari says looking out at the house just down the steps.

"Thank you." My mom says walking up kissing my cheek. "Your welcome!" Ari says right back.

"Ohh rickkkkkkyyy." I hear the devil call my name oh god.. Sighing loudly I earn a pinch from my mom "ouch!" I say as Lydia comes running up taking my hand that's wrapped in Ari's, "come dance with meeee." She says pulling me on to the dance floor. Looking back at Ari and my mom and sister. They all just shaking there heads whispering. Looking at Ari in the eyes I make sure she is ok with it as she nods softly giving me assurance to do so.

God knows I don't wann but. Fuxk it.. Taking Lydia's hand i guide her to the dance floor as we dance, well more like she dances. I wasn't really feeling it I could help but keep thinking about my girlfriend, and how hot she looks right now, and how I'd rather be dancing with her.

Right when the song finishes I jet away from Lydia as she whines out my name "Rickyyyyy." Ignoring her tremendously I walk over seeing Ari sitting at a table with Ryann and my cousins.

Walking to the table I see my cousin Stephan all over her making her giggle.. "Step get away, your to young and she's mine!" I say quickly yanking his chair back as everyone begins laughing. "Such a hater.." He groans at me as I roll my eyes. Bending down I look at Ari, "can I sit with you?" I ask as she nods standing up, than sitting on my lap crossing her legs with her large ass heals hanging. "Stay on my lap.. Hide me from the devil pleaseeee." I whine into her neck, hearing Ryann and Alicia laughing quietly at me.

"Ricky I saw you getting down with Lydia.. So I think I can have miss grande." Step says making me roll my eyes wrapping my hands around Ari's tight body mumbling , "in your dreams, Romeo..." Hearing ari cute laugh fill my ears I smile.