Give me them notes

_I was sitting in my home studio going over the music with tommy when I heard a knock on the door. Standing from my chair next to tommy as he continues looking over the notes, I walk to the door. Opening it slowly I am quickly attacked by Alexa! "Biiitttcccccchhhhhh!!" She screams squeezing me into a hug.

"Oh my god bitch you made it! I thought you were suppose to come into tomorrow morning!" I say. "I got an earlier flight, I was thinking we could take a break from the work an go have fun is Disney!!!" She squeals clapping her hands. "Alright. I'm fine with that!!!!" I say as she smiles bigger.

"Okk! Hey tommy! You wanna come with us tonight?" I ask turning to tommy, as he nods his head smiling. "Want me to text Martin to come too?"

"Yeah go head!! I'm text Ricky." I say as Alexa nods walking to sit into the seat with Martin, "so let me hear this music!!"

Laughing softly I pull out my phone to text Ricky.

Me: hey baby their is a change of plans.

R❤️: what's up beautiful?

Me: Lexa came in today and she is wanting to go to Disney tonight.

R❤️: alright well I'm with nico and Ryann right now, so we can come if y'all want.

Me: pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee

R❤️: of course babydoll, but hey are you wanting to ask the girls tonight than?

Me: yes I wanna ask your sister and Lexa together. How should I do it tho😁

R❤️: lol that's all you baby, not me. Good luck we will be over in a bit ok?

Me: ugh helpful baby🙄

R❤️: love ya gorgeous😘😘

"Ok so Ricky and then are coming." I say looking up to see Lexa and tommy completely into the music not paying me no mind.

Love y'all too. Rolling my eyes I fall into the bean bag, thinking of ways to ask these two dummy's tonight's. I want it to be cute ya know, but I still gotta ask Sasha and I wanna maybe ask Vicky or Dalina plus Liz.

"Oh my god Ari! This is fucking awesome!!" Lexa says turning me as I just laugh. "What is it called like episode!?"

"Christmas & chill." I say as her smile and face instantly drops making Tommy bust out laughing. "Ariana are you fucking serious!?"
"Dead." I say bluntly trying not to bust into tears from laughing to hard.

"Ok how the actual did you come up with that tittle missy?" She asks as Tommy turn to us both, "ok so it starts with an R and rhymes with Mickey."

"Ricky???" Alexa asks as I just grin as she runs over jumping onto the bean bag with me. "Please how the actual did you come up with this title." She says as I just laugh harder. "It's top secret." I says softly shooting her a wink. "What the fuck tell me now!!" She says as I shake my head, "oh trust me she won't tell me or Frankie either but I think it has something to do with the hour and a half that they were locked it the studio for." Tommy says as I just roll my eyes. "Just keep thinking."